- The influence of Ti and TiN on the thermal stability of CoSi/sub 2 /
In situ monitoring of thin film reactions during rapid thermal annealing: Nickel silicide formation
2002) RAPID THERMAL AND OTHER SHORT-TIME PROCESSING TECHNOLOGIES III, PROCEEDINGS. 2002(11). p.455-467 Mark(
- TiO2 films prepared by DC magnetron sputtering from ceramic targets.
- Sputtering of an Al-target in a mixture of Ar and O2.
- Importance of recapture of secondary electrons in cylindrical and planar magnetron discharges.
- Hydrogen plasma-enhanced thermal donor formation in n-type oxygen-doped high-resistivity float-zone silicon.
- Designing digital resources for a physics course.
- Target voltage behaviour during DC sputtering of silicon in an argon/nitrogen mixture.
- Density-functional study of S-2(-) defects in alkali halides.
- Oxide phase determination in silicon using infrared spectroscopy and transmission electron microscopy techniques.