- Uniformity Control in Sputter Deposition Processes.
- Hybrid electroluminescent devices with atomic layer deposited thin films on a screen printed dielectric
- Multi-frequency EPR study of radiation-induced radicals in tooth enamel.
Cross section for removing chemisorbed oxygen from an aluminum target by sputtering.
2002) JOURNAL OF VACUUM SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY A-VACUUM SURFACES AND FILMS. 20(2). p.521-525 Mark(
- CoSi2 formation in the presence of carbon.
- Photoluminescent ZnS:Cu phosphor films made with atomic layer chemical vapor deposition and thermal evaporation.
- Comparative X- and Q-band EPR study of radiation-induced radicals in tooth enamel.
- Comparison of plasma sprayed and flame sprayed YBa2Cu3O7-x targets for rotatable magnetron sputtering
- Target surface condition during reactive glow discharge sputtering of copper.
- Physics Education and ICT: a case study for a Quantum Physics Course for Engineers.