- A new family of tight sets in Q+(5,q)
- Reverse mathematics, well-quasi-orders, and Noetherian spaces
- General Galois geometries
- On uniform relationships between combinatorial problems
- Cartan geometries and their symmetries: a Lie algebroid approach.
- Discrete characterizations of wave front sets of Fourier-Lebesgue and quasianalytic type
- Provably weak instances of ring-LWE revisited
- The Cameron-Liebler problem for sets
- Finsler geodesics of Lagrangian systems through Routh reduction
- Implicit Lagrange-Routh equations and Dirac reduction
- Grassmannians of arbitrary rank
- Linear representations of subgeometries
- A minimal set of generators for the canonical ideal of a nondegenerate curve
Beweisbar oder nicht? Die Grenzzahl 0,639578175...
2015) MITTEILUNGEN DER DEUTSCHEN MATHEMATIKER-VEREINIGUNG. 23(3). p.156-159 Mark(
- An elementary approach to asymptotic behavior in the Cesaro sense and applications to Stieltjes and Laplace transforms