- Sharply 2-transitive groups of projectivities in generalized polygons.
Complex second-order differential equations and separability.
2001) APPLICABLE ALGEBRA IN ENGINEERING COMMUNICATION AND COMPUTING. 11(5). p.333-357 Mark(
- Some constructions of small generalized polygons.
- A class of non-conservative Lagrangian systems on Riemannian manifolds.
- A second gene for otosclerosis, OTSC2, maps to chromosome 7q34-36.
- Automated Reasoning with Ordinary Assertions and Default Assumptions
- Two characterizations of the Hermitian spread in the split Cayley hexagon
- Gamma(0) may be minimal subrecursively inaccessible
- Groups with multiplicative subgroup growth
- On a criterion for Catalan's conjecture