- The integrability conditions in the inverse problem of the calculus of variations for second-order ordinary differential equations
- Translation ovoids of generalized quadrangles and hexagons.
- Generalized quadrangles weakly embedded in finite projective space.
- Characterizations by automorphism groups of some rank 3 buildings - I. Some properties of half strongly-transitive triangle buildings.
Covers of PG(3,q) and of finite generalized quadrangles.
1998) BULLETIN OF THE BELGIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY-SIMON STEVIN. 5(2-3). p.141-157 Mark(
Characterizations for classical finite hexagons.
1998) BULLETIN OF THE BELGIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY-SIMON STEVIN. 5(2-3). p.163-176 Mark(
- How is it that infinitary methods can be applied to finitary mathematics? Godel's T: A case study
- Bounding derivation lengths with functions from the slow growing hierarchy
- Shared Memory Synchronization
- Some consequences of a result of Brouwer.