- m-systems and partial m-systems of polar spaces
- How to characterize provably total functions by local predicativity
- k-Arcs, hyperovals, partial flocks and flocks
- The geometry of mixed first and second-order differential equations with applications to non-holonomic mechanics
- Hyperbolic lines in generalized polygons.
- Orthogonal, symplectic and unitary polar spaces sub-weakly embedded in projective space.
- On the theorem about projectivities
Linear connections for systems of second-order ordinary differential equations.
1996) ANNALES DE L INSTITUT HENRI POINCARE-PHYSIQUE THEORIQUE. 65(2). p.223-249 Mark(
- Hopf bifurcation at k-fold resonances in conservative systems
- A direct geometrical construction of the dynamics of non-holonomic Lagrangian systems