- Epimorphisms of generalized polygons, Part 2: some existence and non-existence results. 'Finite Geometries'.
- Sets of type (a, b) from subgroups of gL(1, pr).
- Characterizations of translation generalized quadrangles.
- Sharply 2-transitive groups of projectivities in generalized polygons.
Complex second-order differential equations and separability.
2001) APPLICABLE ALGEBRA IN ENGINEERING COMMUNICATION AND COMPUTING. 11(5). p.333-357 Mark(
- A class of non-conservative Lagrangian systems on Riemannian manifolds.
- Some constructions of small generalized polygons.
- A second gene for otosclerosis, OTSC2, maps to chromosome 7q34-36.
- Automated Reasoning with Ordinary Assertions and Default Assumptions
- Two characterizations of the Hermitian spread in the split Cayley hexagon