- Characterizations of translation generalized quadrangles.
- Sharply 2-transitive groups of projectivities in generalized polygons.
Complex second-order differential equations and separability.
2001) APPLICABLE ALGEBRA IN ENGINEERING COMMUNICATION AND COMPUTING. 11(5). p.333-357 Mark(
- Groups with multiplicative subgroup growth
- On a criterion for Catalan's conjecture
- Two characterizations of the Hermitian spread in the split Cayley hexagon
- Gamma(0) may be minimal subrecursively inaccessible
- Automated Reasoning with Ordinary Assertions and Default Assumptions
- Topology of diophantine sets: remarks on Mazur's conjectures. Hilbert's Tenth Problem: Relations with Arithmetic and Algebraic Geometry.
- On near polygons and the Coxeter cap in PG(5, 3).