- Monomial flocks and herds containing a monomial oval.
- Negative affect, respiratory reactivity, and somatic complaints in a CO2 enriched air inhalation paradigm
- Ovoids and spreads arising from involutions
- Embeddings of geometries in finite projective spaces: A survey
- Finite geometries, varieties and codes
- The integrability conditions in the inverse problem of the calculus of variations for second-order ordinary differential equations
Covers of PG(3,q) and of finite generalized quadrangles.
1998) BULLETIN OF THE BELGIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY-SIMON STEVIN. 5(2-3). p.141-157 Mark(
Characterizations for classical finite hexagons.
1998) BULLETIN OF THE BELGIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY-SIMON STEVIN. 5(2-3). p.163-176 Mark(
- Translation ovoids of generalized quadrangles and hexagons.
- Generalized quadrangles weakly embedded in finite projective space.