Plant CLE peptides from two distinct functional classes synergistically induce division of vascular cells
2008) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 105(47). p.18625-18630 Mark(
- The many faces of the SOCS box
Transcript profiling of nodule senescence in Medicago truncatula delineates distinct phases and mechanisms
2008) Current Plant Science and Biotechnology in Agriculture. 42. p.191-192 Mark(
- Extracting protein-protein interactions from text using rich feature vectors and feature selection
- Pichia surface display: display of proteins on the surface of glycoengineered Pichia pastoris strains
- Consequences of soluble ICAM-1 N-glycan alterations on receptor binding and signaling kinetics in mouse astrocytes
- Transgenic reporter tools tracing endogenous canonical wnt signaling in Xenopus
- Is there NO treatment for severe sepsis?
- Lignification: are lignins biosynthesized via simple combinatorial chemistry or via proteinaceous control and template replication?