- Recent studies on conical water tanks.
The Influence of Biochemical and Chemical Sulphuric Acid Corrosion on the Micro- Structure of Polymer Modified Mortar and Concrete.
2001) Proceedings of the 8th Euroseminar on Microscopy Applied to Building Materials, Athens, Greece, 4-7 September 2001, p. 61-68. Georgali Barbara & Toumbakari Eleni (eds). Département de Géologie - Athens (ed.), Annales Géologiques Des Pays Helléniques, Edition Spéciale, Volume XXXIX, 2001. p.61-68 Mark(
- Fire testing of concrete slabs strengthened with fibre composite laminates
- Time dependent behaviour of concrete made with recycled building materials as coarse aggregates.
- Strengthening of concrete members with externally bonded fibre reinforced polymer reinforcement
- Chemical and microbiological corrosion tests on polymer modified concrete
- Design of concrete members strengthened with externally bonded FRP reinforcement.
- Betononderzoek aan de Universiteit Gent
- fib report on design of concrete members strengthened with externally bonded reinforcement
- Comparison of long-term behaviour and residual strength of concrete slabs pretensioned with AFRP and steel