- Ferromagnetic-metal-based InGaAs(P)/InP optical waveguide isolator: electrical and magneto-optical characterisation.
- Dedicated method of moments technique for signal integrity predictions.
- Efficient modelling of photonic crystal structures based on vectorial eignmode expansion
- Prediction of noise annoyance due to local traffic using geographic information and traffic modeling
- Micropatterning polyurethane surfaces by using lasers (Poster by Y. Martelé)
- Design of a middleware-based cluster management platform with task management and migration
- Higher-order partial predicates in PVS
- Implementing undefinedness in a two-valued prooftool through a four-valued Kleene logic
- Influence of the IP traffic asymmetry on the cost of the optical network layer
Equivalent formulations of the Muntz-Szasz completeness condition for systems of complex exponentials.
2002) JOURNAL OF THE FRANKLIN INSTITUTE-ENGINEERING AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS. 339(1). p.103-109 Mark(