- An out-of-plane grating coupler for efficient butt-coupling between compact planar waveguides and single-mode fibers.
- Rigorous and efficient optical VCSEL model based on vectorial eigenmode expansion and perfectly matched layers.
- Singular behavior of the Berenger and leaky-modes series composing the 2D Green's function for the microstrip substrate.
- Beamforming strategies for compact arrays in mobile terminals using the exact active element pattern method.
- Intensity noise and linewidth of laser diodes with integrated semiconductor optical amplifier.
- Free carrier mobility in AlGaN/GaN quantum wells
- Adiabatic theorem and continuous coupled-mode theory for efficient taper transitions in photonic crystals.
On the role of longitudinal mode Dynamics in Laterally Coupled Lasers.
2002) PHYSICS AND SIMULATION OF OPTOELECTRONIC DEVICES X. 4646. p.388-396 Mark(
- Fabrication of ultra-compact photonic structures in silicon-on-insulator (SOI) using 248 nm deep UV lithography
- Towards language independent models based on survey data