- Rigorous analysis of frequency selective surfaces of finite extent using a hybrid finite difference time domain-boundary integral equation technique.
- Control of widely tunable SSG-DBR lasers for dense wavelength division multiplexing.
- (Al)GaInP multiquantum well LEDs on GaAs and Ge.
- Packaged hybrid integrated phased-array multi-wavelength laser.
- InAlGaP microcavity LEDs on Ge-substrates
- Design of a cross-border optical core and access networking field trial: First outcomes of the ACTS-PELICAN project.
- All-optical regeneration and wavelength conversion based on an MMI-SOA
Application and control of widely tunable lasers in HD WDM networks.
2000) TERAHERTZ AND GIGAHERTZ ELECTRONICS AND PHOTONICS II. 4111. p.276-285 Mark(
- Plastic micro-optical modules for high throughput inter-chip optical interconnections.
- An optical area I/O enhanced FPGA with 256 optical channels per chip