Microscale luminescence from ELOG specimens on (0001) sapphire.
1999) MICROSCOPY OF SEMICONDUCTING MATERIALS 1999, PROCEEDINGS. 164. p.345-348 Mark(
- Plane waves in decomposable bi-anisotropic media.
- Long-term planning of WDM networks: A comparison between single-period and multi-period techniques.
- Modelling the upstream semiconductor optical amplifier cascade in the PLANET SuperPON.
- Electromagnetic field and source decomposition in a class of linear media.
- Numerical and measurement based study of the resonance frequency technique to detect anti-personnel mines
- Impact of ingress noise on the communication on hybrid fiber-coax (HFC) networks.
- Optical data communication using substrate removed 850 nm RCLEDS and small core (63/125 µm) plastic optical fibres
- Adaptive sampling algorithm for accurate modeling of general interconnection structures.
- The VIVA project: digital watermarking for broadcast monitoring.