Time-harmonic two- and three-dimensional Green dyadics for a special class of gyrotropic bianisotropic media.
1996) IEE PROCEEDINGS-MICROWAVES ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION. 143(5). p.413-416 Mark(
- Experimental characterization of reactive ion etched germanium diffraction gratings at 10.6 mu m.
Properties of and generalized full-wave transmission line models for hybrid (Bi)(an)isotropic waveguides.
1996) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MICROWAVE THEORY AND TECHNIQUES. 44(11). p.2064-2075 Mark(
Deep field penetration into a conducting cylinder.
1996) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY. 38(4). p.549-556 Mark(
- High-resolution transmission electron microscopy studies of quantum wire structures grown on submicrometre gratings of V-grooves.
Penetration of a low-frequency H-wave into a conducting circular cylinder.
1996) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY. 38(3). p.441-449 Mark(
- Design and realization of polarization independent phased array wavelength demultiplexers using different array orders for TE and TM.
- Coherent optical systems implemented for business traffic routing and access: The RACE COBRA project.
- Wavelength tuning by quantum well electrorefraction in a grating-assisted vertical coupler filter with InGaAsP/InAlGaAs MQW waveguide.
- DFB laser with integrated waveguide taper grown by shadow masked MOVPE.