On the improvement of ship manoeuvring simulation in restricted waters by means of captive model test results
1995) Marine Technology and Transportation (First International Conference on Marine Transport in the 21st Century, Martrans 95, Plymouth, August 1995), Editors : Craczyk, T.; Jastrzebski, T., Brebbia, CA.; Burns, R.S., pp. 695-702. Computational Mechanics Publications, Southampton/Boston, 1995. Mark(
- A 2-D 4-noded finite element containing a singularity of order lambda
- A 2-D five-noded finite element to model power singularity
- Measuring fretting wear and material transfer in iron alloys with thin layer activation (TLA)
- Strain energy release rate calculation from 3-D singularity finite elements
- 3D Finite element computation of strain energy release rate using different displacement and stress fields
- DRINKING-WATER BALLAST FOR TANKERS.
- XPS study of TbF3 and TbOF centres in ZnS.
- ONE-STEP TECHNIQUE FOR ENLARGING STRADDLING HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGES BY WHITE-LIGHT PROJECTION ONTO A DIFFRACTIVE SCREEN.
- Fracture behaviour of large diameter pipeline girth welds: Effect of weld metal yield strength and defect interaction