- Direct assessment of the turbulent kinetic energy transport equation for a complex flow.
- Modelling of bypass transition by means of a turbulence weighting factor.
- Study of left ventricular filling: comparison of hydraulic and numerical modelling
- The influence of the ceiling vent area in the large scale experiment.
- Transition modelling with an intermittency transport equation
- Acoustic detection of cavitation in centrifugal pumps.
- Application of an advanced eddy viscosity turbulence model to bluff body flows.
Energy and indoor climate in Belgian offices: results of a survey
2002) Proceedings of the 3rd European Conference on Energy Performance & Indoor Climate in Buildings and the 23rd Conference of the Air Infiltration & Ventilation Centre (EPIC 2002 AIVC), Lyon, France, 23-26 October 2002, Ecole Nationale des Travaux Publics de l'Etat ed(s), 2002, p. pp. 257-262. -. Mark(
- Simulation model for the combustion of gaseous fuels in IC engines
- Parametrizing hybrid RANS-LES approaches with the renormalization group