- War on scale: models for the First World War battlefront
- A Ziggurat of Brick and Concrete: Tate Modern and the Museum in the 21st Century
- As Pointless as a Yard Rule: Barnett Newman and the Scale of Art
- Een kritische houding
- Ventilation and airtightness in transforming the building stock to high performance - extended papers from the 35th AIVC Conference 2014
- Announcing the university: the use of ornament in the Ghent Aula Academica
- the iconography of Lumumba in the arts and the work of Raoul Peck
- The pursuit of pleasurable women in the war-ridden city of Butembo, eastern DRCongo.
- Exhibiting Architecture à la manière de
- Highest fidelity
- The Making of the Central Markets of Dakar and Kinshasa: From Colonial Origins to the Post-colonial Period
- On light and dark in Butembo. A hydroelectric project reveals the powers that be.
La peinture en question? The art of Franck Bragigand
2016) Franck Bragigand : the last painting theory : starts when all the others have ended. p.6-9 (English)-285-7 (Dutch) Mark(
- Over fantasie, realiteit en belangrijkheid