- De-institutionalization of high culture? Realized curricula in secondary education in Flanders, 1930-2000
- Defensive stakeholder management in European universities: an institutional logics perspective
- Exploring Identity Dynamics in Mental Help-Seeking Trajectories: An Ethnographic Study Among Inpatient Service Users of Two Belgian Psychiatric Hospitals
- Gender differences in 12-month psychotropic use in the EU-WMH surveys.
- Gender differences in mental disorders and suicidality in Europe: results from a large cross-sectional population-based study.
Digital environments and the fading of the production-consumption dichotomy: prosumption as a comprehensive approach
2015) INNOVATIVE ISSUES AND APPROACHES IN SOCIAL SCIENCES. 8(1). p.77-94 Mark(
- Signs of ‘emerging’ cultural capital: Analysing symbolic struggles using Class Specific Analysis
- Technical knowledge and instrumental activism
- Inclusion ideals and inclusion problems: parsons and Luhmann on religion and secularization
- Concluding comments: when international, European and domestic influences collide