- MetaKosovo: local and international narratives
- Germany's Institutional Power and the EMU Regime after the Crisis: Towards a Germanized Euro Area?
The International Renewable Energy Agency: a success story in institutional innovation?
2015) INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL AGREEMENTS-POLITICS LAW AND ECONOMICS. 15(2). p.159-177 Mark(
- China's State-Permeated Market Economy and Its Constraints to the Internationalization of the Renminbi
- The Eurozone Crisis and the Rise of China in the Global Monetary and Trading System: The Political Economy of an Asymmetric Shock
- Educatie in tijden van transitie?
- Gebarentaal, gelijke kansen en duurzame ontwikkeling: Inleiding
- A sustainability perspective and potentialities of being deaf: Towards further reflexivity in deaf studies and deaf education
- Rising powers and IMF governance reform
- Comparing country cases: output-oriented EU democracy promotion?