- Germany's Institutional Power and the EMU Regime after the Crisis: Towards a Germanized Euro Area?
- Party policy change. Exploring the limits of ideological flexibility in Belgium
- The rise of policy coherence for development: a multi-causal approach
- Making climate change public? A dramaturgically inspired case-study of learning through transition management
- Wich wisdom can change the world?
- Energy governance, transnational rules, and the resource curse: exploring the effectiveness of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI)
MetaKosovo: local and international narratives
2016) BRITISH JOURNAL OF POLITICS & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS. 18(1). p.179-195 Mark(
- Voting for Women in Belgium’s Flexible List System
- Civil society meetings in European Union trade agreements: features, purposes, and evaluation
- Beleidscoherentie voor ontwikkeling: een multi-causale aanpak