- Symposium 'Teaching and Learning in the Face of Wicked Socio-Ecological Problems (Part 2): Contributions from Empirical Research'
- Parties matter, right? Parties as actors for the substantive representation of ethnic minorities
- Social work, sustainable development & education: fruitful links?
- The Eurozone Crisis and the Rise of China in the Global Monetary and Trading System: The Political Economy of an Asymmetric Shock
- Wich wisdom can change the world?
- Energy governance, transnational rules, and the resource curse: exploring the effectiveness of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI)
- Burgemeesters voor meer samenwerking en tegen fusies
- Framing PIGS: patterns of racism and neocolonialism in the Euro crisis
MetaKosovo: local and international narratives
2016) BRITISH JOURNAL OF POLITICS & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS. 18(1). p.179-195 Mark(
- Germany's Institutional Power and the EMU Regime after the Crisis: Towards a Germanized Euro Area?