- Parties matter, right? Parties as actors for the substantive representation of ethnic minorities
- Social work, sustainable development & education: fruitful links?
- Symposium 'Teaching and Learning in the Face of Wicked Socio-Ecological Problems (Part 2): Contributions from Empirical Research'
MetaKosovo: local and international narratives
2016) BRITISH JOURNAL OF POLITICS & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS. 18(1). p.179-195 Mark(
- Germany's Institutional Power and the EMU Regime after the Crisis: Towards a Germanized Euro Area?
- Party policy change. Exploring the limits of ideological flexibility in Belgium
- Making climate change public? A dramaturgically inspired case-study of learning through transition management
- Civil society meetings in European Union trade agreements: features, purposes, and evaluation
- Sustainable development in TTIP: a highest common denominator compromise?
- Een GPS voor de politieke wetenschapper: handleiding voor literatuuronderzoek in de politieke wetenschappen