- Parties matter, right? Parties as actors for the substantive representation of ethnic minorities
- Social work, sustainable development & education: fruitful links?
- Germany's Institutional Power and the EMU Regime after the Crisis: Towards a Germanized Euro Area?
- The rise of policy coherence for development: a multi-causal approach
- Burgemeesters voor meer samenwerking en tegen fusies
- Multi-Ethnic Democracy as an Autoimmune Practice
- Framing PIGS: patterns of racism and neocolonialism in the Euro crisis
MetaKosovo: local and international narratives
2016) BRITISH JOURNAL OF POLITICS & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS. 18(1). p.179-195 Mark(
- Party policy change. Exploring the limits of ideological flexibility in Belgium
- Making climate change public? A dramaturgically inspired case-study of learning through transition management