- Task interference and distraction efficacy in patients with fibromyalgia
- Association between changes in heart rate variability during the anticipation of a stressful situation and the stress-induced cortisol response
- Psychophysiological response to social stressors: Relevance of Sex and Age.
- When People Co-occur with Good or Bad Events: Graded Effects of Relational Qualifiers on Evaluative Conditioning.
- Implicit Measures of Actual Versus Ideal Body Image: Relations with Self-Reported Body Dissatisfaction and Dieting Behaviors
- Shaping a ‘pedagogy of interruption’: theorizing the role of educational agents in democratic education in urban contexts.
- The younger the better? Age and incidental language learning.
- Reading in second language: An eyetracking study
Is memory better for objects than for separate single features? The temporal hypothesis.
2018) Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory and Cognition. 44(6). p.898-917 Mark(
- The Role of Audiovisual Speech in the Early Stages of Lexical Processing as Revealed by the ERP Word Repetition Effect