- Antisociaal gedrag bij leerlingen, omvang, duiding en adviezen
- Automatic integration of non-perceptual action effect features: the case of the associative affective Simon effect.
- Exposure to physical movements in low back pain patients: Restricted effects of generalization.
The Implicit Association Test as a tool for studying dysfunctional associations in psychopathology: strengths and limitations.
2002) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 33(2). p.115-133 Mark(
- Second-order backward blocking and unovershadowing in human causal learning.
- Pain-provoking behaviour as a driven reaction to psychological distress: the bio-psycho-social neurotic loop model.
- Assessment of off-line metacognitive skills in young children with mathematics learning disabilities
- Some hypotheses about hesitations and their nonverbal expression in family therapy practice.
- A social-cognitive model to predict the use of assistive devices for mobility and self-care in elderly people.
- Retarded disengagement from pain cues: the effects of pain catastrophizing and pain expectancy.