- The interplay of job demands, job resources and cognitive outcomes in informatics.
- Are Normal and Complicated Grief Different Constructs? A Confirmatory Factor Analytic Test
- Evaluating reliability and construct validity of the Supports Intensity Scale in a Dutch sample
- Preventie van gedragsproblemen bij jonge kinderen: leertraject ondersteunen van 'emotionele beschikbaarheid' tussen ouders en hun kind
- Parents with intellectual disabilities: who cares about the child?
- E-learning in a low-status female profession: the role of motivation, anxiety and social support in the learning divide
- Relationship between student, teacher and classroom characteristics and students' school wellbeing
The Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Medication-Related Attitudes of Patients and Their Parents
2008) JOURNAL OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY. 18(5). p.461-473 Mark(
- Helder en eigentijds
- No evidence for a food-related attention bias after thought suppression.