- Is morphological decomposition limited to low-frequency words?
- Moving beyond Kucera and Francis: a critical evaluation of current word frequency norms and the introduction of a new and improved word frequency measure for American English
- Perversion: 'Your balls or your life' - lessons by Estela Welldon.
- Development of the Self-Regulated Learning Teacher Belief Scale
- Examining intrinsic versus extrinsic exercise goals: cognitive, affective, and behavioral outcomes
- The influence of distributed leadership on teachers' organizational commitment: a multilevel approach
- 1C voor rechtshandigen
- Empowering the powerful: challenging hidden processes of marginalization in youth work policy and practice in Belgium
- Motivational profiles from a self-determination perspective: The quality of motivation matters.
Educational technology on a turning point: curriculum implementation in Flanders and challenges for schools
2009) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 57(4). p.573-584 Mark(