Predictors of quality of life in persons with an ID
2010) JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH IN INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES. 23(5). p.506-506 Mark(
- Minors travelling alone: a risk group for human trafficking?
- Eight principles in Assessing Quality of Life
- Children's rights education and social work: contrasting models and understandings
- Cannabis-related treatment demands in Belgium: a socio-demographic and treatment seeking profile
- Persons with disabilities: their experience of relationships and sexuality
- Supports for children with disabilities in regular education classrooms: an account of different persepctives in Flanders.
- How to support siblings of children with intellectual disabilities? A brief outline of a longitudinal, multi-perspective study on siblings of children with intellectual disabilities
- Exploratory Study on Drug Users' Perspectives on Quality of Life: More than Health-Related Quality of Life?
- Naar een meetbaar concept van kwaliteit van bestaan; kwaliteitsdenken binnen een veranderd landschap