- Creating supports for children with disabilities in general education classrooms: from an expert model to a partnership model
How to screen and assess substance use and abuse in persons with ID
2010) JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH IN INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES. 23(5). p.429-429 Mark(
An exploration of substance use and abuse in people with ID
2010) JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH IN INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES. 23(5). p.524-524 Mark(
- Handboek bijzondere orthopedagogiek
- Een sociaal-cultureel traject in tijden van stadsvernieuwing: de rol van sociaal-culturele actoren in 'Ledeberg leeft'
- Perceived participation, experiences from people with spinal cord injury in their transition period from hospital to home: a qualitative study based on a grounded theory approach
What is currently known about older mentally Ill offenders in Forensic contexts: results from a literature review
2010) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITY STUDIES. 2(1). p.127-135 Mark(
- Minors travelling alone: a risk group for human trafficking?
Predictors of quality of life in persons with an ID
2010) JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH IN INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES. 23(5). p.506-506 Mark(
- Eight principles in Assessing Quality of Life