- Creating supports for children with disabilities in general education classrooms: from an expert model to a partnership model
- Een sociaal-cultureel traject in tijden van stadsvernieuwing: de rol van sociaal-culturele actoren in 'Ledeberg leeft'
- Handboek bijzondere orthopedagogiek
What is currently known about older mentally Ill offenders in Forensic contexts: results from a literature review
2010) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITY STUDIES. 2(1). p.127-135 Mark(
- Perceived participation, experiences from people with spinal cord injury in their transition period from hospital to home: a qualitative study based on a grounded theory approach
Predictors of quality of life in persons with an ID
2010) JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH IN INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES. 23(5). p.506-506 Mark(
- Minors travelling alone: a risk group for human trafficking?
- Community-based cross-cultural adaptation of mental health measures in emergency settings: validating the IES-R and HSCL-37A in Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo
- Children's rights education and social work: contrasting models and understandings
- Eight principles in Assessing Quality of Life