- Ethnic discrimination during résumé screening: interactive effects of applicants’ ethnic salience with job context
- Ethnic minorities' impression management in the interview: Helping or hindering?
- Measurement Models for Marketing Constructs
- Behind the wheel: What drives the effects of error handling?
- Psychological predictors of cultural diversity support at work
- The Calibrated Sigma Method: An Efficient Remedy for Between-Group Differences in Response Category Use on Likert Scales
- Persoonlijkheidsoordelen op basis van het video-cv: (g)een goed idee?
- Understanding today’s music acquisition mix: a latent class analysis of consumers’ combined use of music platforms
- Impact of food safety climate on food safety and hygiene output in two vegetable processing companies
- Impact op klimaat voedselveiligheid: Universiteit Gent onderzoekt rol medewerker
- Widening access in selection using situational judgement tests: evidence from the UKCAT
- Generatieverschillen op de werkvloer: 'What people believe is true is frequently wrong'
- The added value of speed assessment for assessing leadership
- Speed assessment–Messung intraindividueller Verhaltensvariabilität in der Personaldiagnostik mit Hilfe mehrerer kurzer Rollenspiele
- Channels in the mirror: an alignable model for assessing customer satisfaction in concurrent channel systems
- Employer Branding: Testen van enkele sleutelassumpties
- Comparative Judgment-based feedback versus the traditional approach: similarities and differences
- Problems and adaptive functioning reported by adults in 17 societies
- University teacher judgments in problem-based learning: Their accuracy and reasoning
- The impact of authentic leadership on job satisfaction during turbulent times
- Employer branding: testing some key assumptions
- Actions speak louder than words: outsiders' perceptions of diversity mixed messages
- By any other name: discrimination in resume screening
- Interplay between food safety climate, food safety management system and microbiological hygiene in farm butcheries and affiliated butcher shops
- Employer image and employer branding: what we know and what we need to know
- Organizational attraction
- Differences between multimedia and text-based assessments of emotion management: an exploration with the multimedia emotion management assessment (MEMA)
- Feedback opportunities of Comparative Judgement: An overview of possible features and acceptance at different user levels
- Highlighting tensions in recruitment and selection research and practice
- Authentic leadership and thriving among nurses: the mediating role of emphathy
- The negative footprint illusion: perceptual bias in sustainable food consumption
- Social influences in recruitment: when is word-of-mouth most effective?
Impact of lean production on perceived Job autonomy and job satisfaction: an experimental study
2016) HUMAN FACTORS AND ERGONOMICS IN MANUFACTURING & SERVICE INDUSTRIES. 26(2). p.159-176 Mark(
- A componential emotion approach for the assessment of emotional awareness in youth.
- Validity and reliability of situational judgement test scores: a new approach based on cognitive diagnosis models
- Feedback op schrijven: wat heeft de comparatieve methode te bieden?
- Often biased but rarely in doubt: how initial reactions to stigmatized applicants affect interviewer confidence
- Developments in recruitment and selection research
- Why your stigma isn't hired: a dual-process framework of interview bias
Auswahlverfahren für Masterstudiengänge aus Sicht von Bachelorstudierenden
2016) ZEITSCHRIFT FUR ARBEITS-UND ORGANISATIONSPSYCHOLOGIE . 60(3). p.145-161 Mark(
- An in-depth look at dispositional reasoning and interviewer accuracy
- Generic price terms and their negations: why cheap isn't the same as not expensive
- Disentangling content and style in survey data: a process model
- Trends in testing: highlights of a global survey
- Assessment of the cross-national validity of an End-anchored 9-point hedonic product liking scale
- The impact of authentic leadership on thriving in turbulent times
- When regulating emotions at work pays off: a diary and an intervention study on emotion regulation and customer tips in service jobs
Comparative judgment within online assessment: exploring students’ feedback reactions
2015) Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS). 571. p.69-79 Mark(
- The salience of socially engaging and disengaging emotions among Black and White South Africans
- Humiliated self, bad self or bad behavior? The relations between moral emotional appraisals and moral motivation