- The impact of authentic leadership on thriving in turbulent times
- Assessment of the cross-national validity of an End-anchored 9-point hedonic product liking scale
- When regulating emotions at work pays off: a diary and an intervention study on emotion regulation and customer tips in service jobs
- Understanding today’s music acquisition mix: A latent class analysis of consumers’ combined use of music platforms
- Trends in testing: highlights of a global survey
- When idols look into the future: fair treatment modulates the affective forecasting error in talent show candidates
- Video résumés portrayed: findings and challenges
- Putting judging situations into situational judgment tests: evidence from intercultural multimedia SJTs
- Diversity in medical school admission: insights from personnel recruitment and selection
- Effects of organizationally endorsed coaching on performance and validity of situational judgment tests
- Eerlijkheid van selectie op basis van papieren en video cv’s
- Brand typicality and distant novel extension acceptance: how risk-reduction counters low category fit
- How important are student-selected versus instructor-selected literature resources for students' learning and motivation in problem-based learning?
- How are we doing after 30 years? A meta-analytic review of the antecedents and outcomes of feedback-seeking behavior
- Zo moet het: hoe zich differentiëren in rekrutering?
- Social Influences in Recruitment: When is Word-of-Mouth Most Effective?
- Regional amplitude of the low-frequency fluctuations at rest predicts word-reading skill
- Combined spinal epidural analgesia for labor using sufentanil epidurally versus intrathecally: a retrospective study on the influence on fetal heart trace
Development and test of an integrative model of job search behaviour
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 24. p.544-559 Mark(
Syndromes of collateral-reported psychopathology for ages 18-59 in 18 societies
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CLINICAL AND HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY. 15(1). p.18-28 Mark(