- Social Influences in Recruitment: When is Word-of-Mouth Most Effective?
- Putting judging situations into situational judgment tests: evidence from intercultural multimedia SJTs
- Effects of organizationally endorsed coaching on performance and validity of situational judgment tests
- Guidelines and ethical considerations for assessment center operations
- How 'situational' is judgment in situational judgment tests?
Syndromes of collateral-reported psychopathology for ages 18-59 in 18 societies
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CLINICAL AND HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY. 15(1). p.18-28 Mark(
- When idols look into the future: fair treatment modulates the affective forecasting error in talent show candidates
- Regional amplitude of the low-frequency fluctuations at rest predicts word-reading skill
- Assessment of the cross-national validity of an End-anchored 9-point hedonic product liking scale
- When regulating emotions at work pays off: a diary and an intervention study on emotion regulation and customer tips in service jobs