- Psychologically controlling parenting and personality vulnerability to depression: a study in Peruvian late adolescents
- Do students with different motives for physical education respond differently to autonomy-supportive and controlling teaching?
- The construct validity of the Dutch personality inventory for DSM-5 personality disorders (PID-5) in a clinical sample
- The Relative Contribution of a Typological versus a Dimensional Approach for Understanding Youth Obsessive-Compulsive Symptoms
- Sensitivity to reward and adolescents’ unhealthy snacking and drinking behavior: the role of hedonic eating styles and availability
- Intrapersonal achievement goals and underlying reasons among long distance runners: Their relation with race experience, self-talk and running time.
- The “what” and “why” of eating regulation in young and adult female dieters: Relationships with healthy eating behaviors and disordered eating symptoms.
- The pursuit of self-esteem and its motivational implications.
- A Five-Factor Model of Developmental Personality Pathology Precursors.
- Can we link emotional eating with the emotion regulation skills of adolescents?
- A dimensional and person-centered perspective on controlled reasons for non-participation in physical education
- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- Psychological treatment of childhood obesity: main principles and pitfalls
- Associations between temperament, emotion regulation, and depression in youth: the role of positive temperament
Do personality states predict momentary task performance? The moderating role of personality variability
2016) JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 89(2). p.330-351 Mark(
- Helping motivation and well-being of chronic pain couples: a daily diary study
The effect of state core self-evaluations on task performance, organizational citizenship behaviour, and counterproductive work behaviour
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 25(2). p.301-315 Mark(
- Anchoring vignettes can they make adolescent self-reports of social-emotional skills more reliable, discriminant, and criterion-valid?
- Do personality traits moderate relations between psychologically controlling parenting and problem behavior in adolescents?