- The effect of parental rejection on the emotional eating behaviour of youngsters: A laboratory-based study
- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- A Five-Factor Model of Developmental Personality Pathology Precursors.
- Intrapersonal achievement goals and underlying reasons among long distance runners: Their relation with race experience, self-talk and running time.
- The “what” and “why” of eating regulation in young and adult female dieters: Relationships with healthy eating behaviors and disordered eating symptoms.
- The pursuit of self-esteem and its motivational implications.
- Can we link emotional eating with the emotion regulation skills of adolescents?
- Psychologically controlling parenting and personality vulnerability to depression: a study in Peruvian late adolescents
- The construct validity of the Dutch personality inventory for DSM-5 personality disorders (PID-5) in a clinical sample
The relative contribution of a typological versus a dimensional approach for understanding youth obsessive-compulsive symptoms
2016) JOURNAL OF PSYCHOPATHOLOGY AND BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENT. 38(3). p.476-484 Mark(
- Do students with different motives for physical education respond differently to autonomy-supportive and controlling teaching?
- Sensitivity to reward and adolescents’ unhealthy snacking and drinking behavior: the role of hedonic eating styles and availability
- A dimensional and person-centered perspective on controlled reasons for non-participation in physical education
- Psychological treatment of childhood obesity: main principles and pitfalls
- What a treat! I like to eat! Reward sensitivity as a determinant of eating behavior
- Do personality traits moderate relations between psychologically controlling parenting and problem behavior in adolescents?
The effect of state core self-evaluations on task performance, organizational citizenship behaviour, and counterproductive work behaviour
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 25(2). p.301-315 Mark(
- Anchoring vignettes can they make adolescent self-reports of social-emotional skills more reliable, discriminant, and criterion-valid?
- Using a gamified monitoring app to change adolescents' snack intake: the development of the REWARD app and evaluation design