- Psychologically controlling parenting and personality vulnerability to depression: a study in Peruvian late adolescents
- Sensitivity to reward and adolescents’ unhealthy snacking and drinking behavior: the role of hedonic eating styles and availability
- A Five-Factor Model of Developmental Personality Pathology Precursors.
- Intrapersonal achievement goals and underlying reasons among long distance runners: Their relation with race experience, self-talk and running time.
- The “what” and “why” of eating regulation in young and adult female dieters: Relationships with healthy eating behaviors and disordered eating symptoms.
- The pursuit of self-esteem and its motivational implications.
- The construct validity of the Dutch personality inventory for DSM-5 personality disorders (PID-5) in a clinical sample
- The Relative Contribution of a Typological versus a Dimensional Approach for Understanding Youth Obsessive-Compulsive Symptoms
- Can we link emotional eating with the emotion regulation skills of adolescents?
- A dimensional and person-centered perspective on controlled reasons for non-participation in physical education
- Do students with different motives for physical education respond differently to autonomy-supportive and controlling teaching?
- Psychological treatment of childhood obesity: main principles and pitfalls
- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- Attending to the dark side of teachers' motivating style: controlling teaching in relation to student motivation in physical education
- Associations between temperament, emotion regulation, and depression in youth: the role of positive temperament
- Do personality traits moderate relations between psychologically controlling parenting and problem behavior in adolescents?
Do personality states predict momentary task performance? The moderating role of personality variability
2016) JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 89(2). p.330-351 Mark(
- Helping motivation and well-being of chronic pain couples: A daily diary study.
The effect of state core self-evaluations on task performance, organizational citizenship behaviour, and counterproductive work behaviour
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 25(2). p.301-315 Mark(