- Uitdagingen voor personeelsbeleid: aanwerving en opdrachttoewijzing in Vlaamse basis- en secundaire scholen
- Improving writing performance and fostering writing motivation: a quasi-experimental study focused on explicit instruction and peer assistance
- Reading motivation and reading comprehension in early adolescence: Exploring the relationship and the impact of student characteristics
- Reading and listening comprehension in socially and ethnically segregated elementary schools: the role of class compositional characteristics.
- Time for action! ICT integration in formal education: Key findings from a region-wide follow-up monitor
Developing educational materials about risks on social network sites: a design based research approach
2016) ETR&D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. 64(3). p.459-480 Mark(
- Decreasing risky behavior on social network sites: the impact of parental involvement in secondary education interventions
- The relationships between school autonomy gap, principal leadership, teachers’ job satisfaction and organizational commitment
- Gender Differences in the ICT Profile of University Students: A Quantitative Analysis.
- Using theoretical perspectives in developing understanding of TPACK