- Which regulation behaviour is shared? A study in reciprocal peer tutoring groups
- Linking leadership styles to HR architectures
- The transition from elementary to secondary school: how does self-regulated learning strategy use evolves?
- Student and class-level correlates of Flemish late elementary school childrens writing performance
- Peer Feedback Content Quality: The added value of structuring peer assessment
- Time for action! ICT integration in formal education: Key findings from a region-wide follow-up monitor
- A wiki task for first-year university students: the effect of scripting students' collaboration
- Problemen met begrijpend lezen effectief aanpakken: het belang van 'wat' en 'hoe'
- Attitudes toward education: Kenneth Burke and new rhetoric
Evaluatie van de engagementsverklaring: bevraging van relevante stakeholders
2015) TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR ONDERWIJSRECHT EN ONDERWIJSBELEID. 3. p.15-27 Mark(