- ‘The best app is the teacher’ Introducing classroom scripts in technology-enhanced education
- Inquiry-based learning in history education : exploring teachers' beliefs, knowledge and use of technology, and preparing future teachers for implementation in class
- E-didactiek: Welke ict-applicaties gebruiken leraren en waarom?
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- How Do Students Process Information From Texts? L2 External Representation Skills in University Students.
- Reading and listening progress in segregated primary schools : does ethnic and socioeconomic classroom composition matter?
- Accuracy and bias of ICT self-efficacy : an empirical study into students’ over- and underestimation of their ICT competences
- Differentiated instruction in primary schools: implementation and challenges in Indonesia
- Lesgeven aan volwassen cursisten met diverse onderwijsachtergronden in blended leeromgevingen: opvattingen van lesgevers
- Laureate of the Best Poster Award – Research Day Faculty Psychology and Educational Sciences