- Developing and validating a competence framework for secondary mathematics student teachers through a Delphi method
- Onderzoekend leren, wat is dat? Naar een concrete invulling voor het schoolvak geschiedenis
- How do professional learning communities aid and hamper professional learning of beginning teachers related to differentiated instruction?
- E-didactiek: Welke ict-applicaties gebruiken leraren en waarom?
- “Now you know what you’re doing right and wrong!” Peer feedback quality in synchronous peer assessment in secondary education
- ‘The best app is the teacher’ Introducing classroom scripts in technology-enhanced education
- History teachers’ knowledge of inquiry methods : an analysis of cognitive processes used during a historical inquiry
- Inquiry-based learning in history education: Exploring teachers' beliefs, knowledge and use of technology, and preparing future teachers for implementation in class
Can parents’ homework assigned compensate for disadvantaged students’ learning achievement in Mainland China?
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH STUDIES IN EDUCATION. 6(2). p.3-18 Mark(
- Accuracy and bias of ICT self-efficacy : an empirical study into students’ over- and underestimation of their ICT competences