- Teacher evaluation policy as perceived by school principals : the case of Flanders (Belgium)
- Using feedback requests to actively involve assessees in peer assessment : effects on the assessor’s feedback content and assessee’s agreement with feedback
- The impact of tablet devices on high school students' cognitive load and learning
- Fostering writing in upper primary grades : a study into the distinct and combined impact of explicit instruction and peer assistance
- The importance of teacher and school factors for teachers’ collaboration in departmental professional learning communities.
- Shaping a ‘pedagogy of interruption’: theorizing the role of educational agents in democratic education in urban contexts.
- The role of feedback from the school leader during teacher evaluation for teacher and school improvement
- Continuing midwifery education beyond graduation : student midwives' awareness of continuous professional development
- Preparing beginning teachers for technology integration in education : ready for take-off?
What can technology offer to linguistically diverse classrooms? Using multilingual content in a computer-based learning environment for primary education
2017) JOURNAL OF MULTILINGUAL AND MULTICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT. 38(2). p.97-112 Mark(