- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Goal relevance influences performance monitoring at the level of the FRN and P3 components.
- The power of a smile: stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- Do flexible goal adjustment and acceptance help preserve quality of life in patients with Multiple Sclerosis?
- Single-trial ERP component analysis using a spatio-temporal LCMV beam former.
- The functional-cognitive framework for psychological research: controversies and resolutions
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?
- Extremely preterm born children at very high risk for developing autism spectrum disorder.
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
- Emotional reactivity to valence-loaded stimuli are related to treatment response of neurocognitive therapy
- Accelerated HF-rTMS protocol has a rate-dependent effect on dACC activation in alcohol-dependent patients: an open-label feasibility study
- The inferential reasoning theory of causal learning: Towards a multi-process propositional account.
- A brief introduction to philosophy of science as it applies to clinical psychology.
- Pain in context: the effect of goal competition on pain-related fear and avoidance
- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- Incorporating family function into chronic pain disability: the role of catastrophizing
- Voluntary inhibition of pain avoidance behavior: an fMRI study
- Contingency learning tracks with stimulus-response proportion no evidence of misprediction costs
- Family communication about donor conception: a qualitative study with lesbian parents
- Personal distress and sympathy differentially influence health care professional and parents’ estimation of child procedure-related pain.
- The Implicit Relational Assessment Procedure (IRAP) as a measure of spider fear, avoidance and approach.
- Understanding and remediating social-cognitive dysfunctions in patients with serious mental illness using relational frame theory
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effects of transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) over the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex in healthy and neuropsychiatric samples: Influence of stimulation parameters.
- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.
- Event rate and reaction time performance in ADHD: testing predictions from the state regulation deficit hypothesis using an ex-Gaussian model
Implicit and explicit measures of spider fear and avoidance behavior: examination of the moderating role of working memory capacity
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.269-276 Mark(
- How can clinicians detect and treat autism early? Methodological trends of technology use in research
- The role of the right tempoparietal junction in the elicitation of vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: An action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm
- Intermittent theta burst stimulation increases reward responsiveness in individuals with higher hedonic capacity
- A pronoun analysis of couples' support transactions
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a muscle functional MRI study
- Automatic effects of No-Go instructions
- Individual differences in cognitive control modulate cognitive biases linked to depressive symptoms.
- Potentiation of the startle reflex is in line with contingency reversal instructions rather than the conditioning history
- EFT-C's understanding of couple distress: An overview of evidence from couple and emotion research.
- Development and validation of a spina bifida-specific pediatric quality of life questionnaire: the Spina Bifida Pediatric Questionnaire, SBPQ
- Someone’s lurking in the dark: The role of state anxiety on atention deployment to threat-related stimuli.
- Instructing implicit processes: when instructions to approach or avoid influence implicit but not explicit evaluation
- Attentional Bias Temporal Dynamics in Remitted Depression.
- Early numerical competencies in 4- and 5-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
- Fear expression and return of fear following threat instruction with or without direct contingency experience
- The meaning of the sperm donor for heterosexual couples: confirming the position of the father
Altered intrinsic organisation of brain networks implicated in attentional processes in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a resting state study of attention, default mode and salience network connectivity
2016) EUROPEAN ARCHIVES OF PSYCHIATRY AND CLINICAL NEUROSCIENCE. 266(4). p.349-357 Mark(
- Let it be? Pain control attempts critically amplify attention to somatosensory input.
- Instruction-based approach-avoidance effects: changing stimulus evaluation via the mere instruction to approach or avoid stimuli