- Event rate and reaction time performance in ADHD: testing predictions from the state regulation deficit hypothesis using an ex-Gaussian model
- How can clinicians detect and treat autism early? Methodological trends of technology use in research
Implicit and explicit measures of spider fear and avoidance behavior: examination of the moderating role of working memory capacity
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.269-276 Mark(
- The experimental analysis of the interruptive, interfering, and identity-distorting effects of chronic pain
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Family communication about donor conception: a qualitative study with lesbian parents
- Emotional reactivity to valence-loaded stimuli are related to treatment response of neurocognitive therapy
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
- Accelerated HF-rTMS protocol has a rate-dependent effect on dACC activation in alcohol-dependent patients: an open-label feasibility study
- The role of the right tempoparietal junction in the elicitation of vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch
- The functional-cognitive framework for psychological research: controversies and resolutions
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?
- Extremely preterm born children at very high risk for developing autism spectrum disorder.
- Do flexible goal adjustment and acceptance help preserve quality of life in patients with Multiple Sclerosis?
- Single-trial ERP component analysis using a spatio-temporal LCMV beam former.
- The power of a smile: stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe