- The inferential reasoning theory of causal learning: Towards a multi-process propositional account.
- The power of a smile: stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- Family communication about donor conception: a qualitative study with lesbian parents
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
- Accelerated HF-rTMS protocol has a rate-dependent effect on dACC activation in alcohol-dependent patients: an open-label feasibility study
- The role of the right tempoparietal junction in the elicitation of vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch
- Event rate and reaction time performance in ADHD: testing predictions from the state regulation deficit hypothesis using an ex-Gaussian model
Implicit and explicit measures of spider fear and avoidance behavior: examination of the moderating role of working memory capacity
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.269-276 Mark(
- The systematic development of a self-regulation eHealth intervention to increase health behaviour through general practice.
- Goal relevance influences performance monitoring at the level of the FRN and P3 components.
- How can clinicians detect and treat autism early? Methodological trends of technology use in research
- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.
- Incorporating family function into chronic pain disability: the role of catastrophizing
- Voluntary inhibition of pain avoidance behavior: an fMRI study
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effects of transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) over the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex in healthy and neuropsychiatric samples: Influence of stimulation parameters.
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: Conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: An action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(