- Goal relevance influences performance monitoring at the level of the FRN and P3 components.
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: An action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
- Family communication about donor conception: a qualitative study with lesbian parents
- Personal distress and sympathy differentially influence health care professional and parents’ estimation of child procedure-related pain.
- The Implicit Relational Assessment Procedure (IRAP) as a measure of spider fear, avoidance and approach.
- Understanding and remediating social-cognitive dysfunctions in patients with serious mental illness using relational frame theory
- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- Contingency learning tracks with stimulus-response proportion no evidence of misprediction costs
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effects of transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) over the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex in healthy and neuropsychiatric samples: influence of stimulation parameters
- Intermittent theta burst stimulation increases reward responsiveness in individuals with higher hedonic capacity
- Validity and responsiveness of the French version of the Örebro musculoskeletal pain screening questionnaire in chronic low back pain
- The power of goal-directed processes in the causation of emotional and other actions
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Event rate and reaction time performance in ADHD: testing predictions from the state regulation deficit hypothesis using an ex-Gaussian model
- How can clinicians detect and treat autism early? Methodological trends of technology use in research
Implicit and explicit measures of spider fear and avoidance behavior: examination of the moderating role of working memory capacity
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.269-276 Mark(