- Potentiation of the startle reflex is in line with contingency reversal instructions rather than the conditioning history
- The Implicit Relational Assessment Procedure (IRAP) as a measure of self-forgiveness: the impact of a training history in clinical behavior analysis
- The IRAP is non-relative but not a-contextual: changes to the contrast category influence men's dehumanization of women
- Adolescent boys with an autism spectrum disorder and their experience of sexuality: an interpretative phenomenological analysis
- Exploring the beahvioural dynamics of the implicit relational assessment procedure: the impact of three types of introductory rules
- A pronoun analysis of couples' support transactions
- Development and validation of a spina bifida-specific pediatric quality of life questionnaire: the Spina Bifida Pediatric Questionnaire, SBPQ
- Attention bias dynamics and symptom severity during and following CBT for social anxiety disorder.
- The use and evaluation of self-regulation techniques can predict health goal attainment in adults: an explorative study
- Evaluative conditioning as a symbolic phenomenon: On the relation between evaluative conditioning, evaluative conditioning via instructions, and persuasion.
- EFT-C's understanding of couple distress: An overview of evidence from couple and emotion research.
- Attentional Bias Temporal Dynamics in Remitted Depression.
- Early numerical competencies in 4- and 5-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
- The meaning of the sperm donor for heterosexual couples: confirming the position of the father
Altered intrinsic organisation of brain networks implicated in attentional processes in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a resting state study of attention, default mode and salience network connectivity
2016) EUROPEAN ARCHIVES OF PSYCHIATRY AND CLINICAL NEUROSCIENCE. 266(4). p.349-357 Mark(