- Towards understanding the child’s experience in the process of parentification: Young adults’ reflections on growing up with a depressed parent
- From state to state: the modulation and organisation of state-dependent brain networks in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- General hypervigilance in Fibromyalgia: one swallow does not make a summer
- Building a family after donor conception: ethical and empirical perspectives
- Family building after donor conception
- Automatic relational stimulus processing
- Event-related potentials in patients with refractory epilepsy
- Onderzoek naar zelfregulatie in hechte relaties: een (inter)nationaal gebeuren, IARR, Amsterdam, 9-11 juli 2015
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a mfMRI study
- Generic and disease-specific quality of life in young patients after transplantation (MiPedQol)
- Acceptability, feasibility and effectiveness of an eHealth behaviour intervention using self-regulation: ‘My Plan’.
- The mixed blessings of attempts to control pain in chronic pain: a clinical study
Cognitive training for attention-deficit/hyperactiviiy disorder: meta-analysis of clinical and neuropsychological outcomes from randomized controlled trials
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 54(3). p.164-174 Mark(
- The influence of psychological resilience on the relation between automatic stimulus evaluation and attentional breadth for surprised faces
- Let it be? Pain control attempts critically amplify attention to somatosensory input.