- Potentiation of the startle reflex is in line with contingency reversal instructions rather than the conditioning history
- Helping motivation and well-being of chronic pain couples: a daily diary study
- Development and validation of a spina bifida-specific pediatric quality of life questionnaire: the Spina Bifida Pediatric Questionnaire, SBPQ
- Impact of transcranial direct current stimulation on attentional bias for threat: a proof-of-concept study among individuals with social anxiety disorder
- The heterogeneity of headache patients who self-medicate: a cluster analysis approach
- Brain activation for spontaneous and explicit false belief tasks overlaps: new fMRI evidence on belief processing and violation of expectation
- The meaning of the sperm donor for heterosexual couples: confirming the position of the father
Altered intrinsic organisation of brain networks implicated in attentional processes in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a resting state study of attention, default mode and salience network connectivity
2016) EUROPEAN ARCHIVES OF PSYCHIATRY AND CLINICAL NEUROSCIENCE. 266(4). p.349-357 Mark(
- Instruction-based approach-avoidance effects: changing stimulus evaluation via the mere instruction to approach or avoid stimuli
- Automatic effects of No-Go instructions
- Someone’s lurking in the dark: The role of state anxiety on atention deployment to threat-related stimuli.
- Individual differences in cognitive control modulate cognitive biases linked to depressive symptoms.
- Instructing implicit processes: when instructions to approach or avoid influence implicit but not explicit evaluation
- Adolescent boys with an autism spectrum disorder and their experience of sexuality: an interpretative phenomenological analysis
- Exploring the beahvioural dynamics of the implicit relational assessment procedure: the impact of three types of introductory rules