- Does sunshine prime loyal… or summer? Effects of associative relatedness on the evaluative priming effect in the valent/neutral categorization task.
Older adults' attentional deployment: Differential gaze patterns for different negative mood states
2017) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 55. p.49-56 Mark(
- Assessment of Implicit Self-Esteem in Older Adults
- Relational information moderates approach-avoidance instruction effects on implicit evaluation.
- Exploring parental behavior and child interactive engagement: a study on children with a significant cognitive and motor developmental delay.
- Using indirect measurement tasks to assess the self-concept of personality : a systematic review and meta-analyses
- Child attention to pain and pain tolerance are dependent upon anxiety and attention control : an eye-tracking study
- A different view on parenting : automatic and explicit parenting cognitions in adolescents’ drinking behavior
- Modulatory effects of happy mood on performance monitoring : insights from error-related brain potentials
- Examining a novel gamified approach to attentional retraining : effects of single and multiple session training
- Pain anxiety and its association with pain congruence trajectories during the cold pressor task
- Author response : emotional episodes are action episodes
- Anodal tDCS over the right dorsolateral prefrontal cortex modulates cognitive processing of emotional information as a function of trait rumination in healthy volunteers
- Lying takes time : a meta-analysis on reaction time measures of deception
- To make a molehill out of a mountain : an ERP-study on cognitive reappraisal of negative pictures in children with and without ADHD