- Combining tDCS and working memory training to down regulate state rumination: a single-session double blind sham-controlled trial
- Mijmeringen rond curriculumdifferentiatie als deel van 'De Wiskanjers Zorg'
- Early numerical competencies in 4- and 5-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
Cognitive training for attention-deficit/hyperactiviiy disorder: meta-analysis of clinical and neuropsychological outcomes from randomized controlled trials
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 54(3). p.164-174 Mark(
- Children’s Attentional Exploration of Threatening Information as related to Trust in Maternal Support.
- Indirect acquisition of pain-related fear: an experimental study of observational learning using coloured cold metal bars
- Mechanisms of Repetitive Thinking: Introduction to the Special Series.
- Problemen met begrijpend lezen effectief aanpakken: het belang van 'wat' en 'hoe'
- Altered intrinsic organisation of brain networks implicated in attentional processes in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a resting state study of attention, default mode and salience network connectivity
- Sexual and relational satisfaction in couples where the woman has polycystic ovary syndrome: a dyadic analysis
- Encounter groups: do they foster psychology students' psychological development and therapeutic attitudes?
- Hypervigilance for innocuous tactile stimuli in patients with fibromyalgia: an experimental approach
- Let it be? Pain control attempts critically amplify attention to somatosensory input.
- Examining the relation between mood and rumination in remitted depressed individuals: a dynamic systems analysis
- Inventory of personal factors influencing conditioned pain modulation in healthy people: a systematic literature review