- Sexual and relational satisfaction in couples where the woman has polycystic ovary syndrome: a dyadic analysis
- Encounter groups: do they foster psychology students' psychological development and therapeutic attitudes?
- Mechanisms of Repetitive Thinking: Introduction to the Special Series.
- Combining tDCS and working memory training to down regulate state rumination: a single-session double blind sham-controlled trial
- Altered intrinsic organisation of brain networks implicated in attentional processes in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a resting state study of attention, default mode and salience network connectivity
- Inventory of personal factors influencing conditioned pain modulation in healthy people: a systematic literature review
- Incidental threat during visuospatial working memory in adolescent anxiety: an emotional memory-guided saccade task
- Assessing effortful control in typical and atypical development: are questionnaires and neuropsychological measures interchangeable? A latent-variable analysis
- Relational Frame Theory: Implications for the Study of Human Language and Cognition
- The future is bright: on the behavioural consequences of rule-following
- Acceptability, feasibility and effectiveness of an eHealth behaviour intervention using self-regulation: ‘My Plan’.
- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
Cognitive training for attention-deficit/hyperactiviiy disorder: meta-analysis of clinical and neuropsychological outcomes from randomized controlled trials
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 54(3). p.164-174 Mark(
- Hypervigilance for innocuous tactile stimuli in patients with fibromyalgia: an experimental approach
- The influence of psychological resilience on the relation between automatic stimulus evaluation and attentional breadth for surprised faces