- The impact of perceived injustice upon pain and disability: An examination of the mediating role of attention bias to pain among a chronic low back pain sample.
- Associations between family functioning and child adjustment after pediatric cancer diagnosis: A meta-analysis.
- Cue-target contingencies modulate voluntary orienting of spatial attention: dissociable effects for speed and accuracy
Gene-set and multivariate genome-wide association analysis of oppositional defiant behavior subtypes in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL GENETICS PART B-NEUROPSYCHIATRIC GENETICS. 171(5). p.573-588 Mark(
- Severe psychosocial deprivation in early childhood is associated with increased DNA methylation across a region spanning the transcription start site of CYP2E1
- Examining the partially completed crossword puzzle : the nature and status of contextual behavioral science
- Voluntary inhibition of pain avoidance behavior: an fMRI study
- Validity and responsiveness of the French version of the Örebro musculoskeletal pain screening questionnaire in chronic low back pain
- The power of goal-directed processes in the causation of emotional and other actions
- The experimental analysis of the interruptive, interfering, and identity-distorting effects of chronic pain
- The interpersonal function of pain: conserving multiple resources
- The Implicit Relational Assessment Procedure (IRAP) as a measure of spider fear, avoidance and approach
- Goal relevance influences performance monitoring at the level of the FRN and P3 components
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effects of transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) over the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex in healthy and neuropsychiatric samples: influence of stimulation parameters
- Personal distress and sympathy differentially influence health care professional and parents’ estimation of child procedure-related pain.