- Acceptance: what's in a name? A content analysis of acceptance instruments in individuals with chronic pain
- Prevalence of gender nonconformity in Flanders, Belgium
Cognitive training for attention-deficit/hyperactiviiy disorder: meta-analysis of clinical and neuropsychological outcomes from randomized controlled trials
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 54(3). p.164-174 Mark(
- Atypical neural responses to vocal anger in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- The influence of psychological resilience on the relation between automatic stimulus evaluation and attentional breadth for surprised faces
- Inventory of personal factors influencing conditioned pain modulation in healthy people: a systematic literature review
- Incidental threat during visuospatial working memory in adolescent anxiety: an emotional memory-guided saccade task
- Assessing effortful control in typical and atypical development: are questionnaires and neuropsychological measures interchangeable? A latent-variable analysis
- Fear expression and the return of fear following threat instruction with or without direct contingency experience.
- Mijmeringen rond curriculumdifferentiatie als deel van 'De Wiskanjers Zorg'
- Early numerical competencies in 4- and 5-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
- Identifying subtypes among children with developmental coordination disorder and mathematical learning disabilities, using model-based clustering
- Hypervigilance for innocuous tactile stimuli in patients with fibromyalgia: an experimental approach
- Children’s Attentional Exploration of Threatening Information as related to Trust in Maternal Support.
- Indirect acquisition of pain-related fear: an experimental study of observational learning using coloured cold metal bars