- Accelerated HF-rTMS protocol has a rate-dependent effect on dACC activation in alcohol-dependent patients: an open-label feasibility study
- Do flexible goal adjustment and acceptance help preserve quality of life in patients with Multiple Sclerosis?
- Single-trial ERP component analysis using a spatio-temporal LCMV beam former.
- The role of the right tempoparietal junction in the elicitation of vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch
- The inferential reasoning theory of causal learning: Towards a multi-process propositional account.
- Family communication about donor conception: a qualitative study with lesbian parents
- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- How can clinicians detect and treat autism early? Methodological trends of technology use in research
Implicit and explicit measures of spider fear and avoidance behavior: examination of the moderating role of working memory capacity
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.269-276 Mark(
- Event rate and reaction time performance in ADHD: testing predictions from the state regulation deficit hypothesis using an ex-Gaussian model
- Incorporating family function into chronic pain disability: the role of catastrophizing
- Validity and responsiveness of the French version of the Örebro musculoskeletal pain screening questionnaire in chronic low back pain
- The power of goal-directed processes in the causation of emotional and other actions