- To make a molehill out of a mountain : an ERP-study on cognitive reappraisal of negative pictures in children with and without ADHD
- Mechanisms underlying approach-avoidance instruction effects on implicit evaluation : results of a preregistered adversarial collaboration
- Using indirect measurement tasks to assess the self-concept of personality : a systematic review and meta-analyses
- Conflicts in couples : a relational needs perspective
- Attentional networks in boys with ADHD or autism spectrum disorder and the Relationship with effortful control
- The integrated theory of emotional behavior follows a radically goal-directed approach
- Older adults’ preferences for formal social support of autonomy and dependence in pain : development and validation of a scale
- Integration of two skeptical emotion theories: Dimensional appraisal theories and Russell’s psychological construction theory.
- Symbolic and non-symbolic number processing in children with developmental dyslexia
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.
- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: an action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm