- Contingency learning tracks with stimulus-response proportion no evidence of misprediction costs
- Pain in context: the effect of goal competition on pain-related fear and avoidance
- The inferential reasoning theory of causal learning: Towards a multi-process propositional account.
- A brief introduction to philosophy of science as it applies to clinical psychology.
- The meaning of the sperm donor for heterosexual couples: confirming the position of the father
- Fear expression and return of fear following threat instruction with or without direct contingency experience
- Early numerical competencies in 4- and 5-year-old children with autism spectrum disorder.
Altered intrinsic organisation of brain networks implicated in attentional processes in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a resting state study of attention, default mode and salience network connectivity
2016) EUROPEAN ARCHIVES OF PSYCHIATRY AND CLINICAL NEUROSCIENCE. 266(4). p.349-357 Mark(
- Let it be? Pain control attempts critically amplify attention to somatosensory input.
- Attentional Bias Temporal Dynamics in Remitted Depression.
- Someone’s lurking in the dark: The role of state anxiety on atention deployment to threat-related stimuli.
- Instructing implicit processes: when instructions to approach or avoid influence implicit but not explicit evaluation
- The effect of experimental low back pain on lumbar muscle activity in people with a history of clinical low back pain: a muscle functional MRI study
- Automatic effects of No-Go instructions
- Individual differences in cognitive control modulate cognitive biases linked to depressive symptoms.