- Extremely preterm born children at very high risk for developing autism spectrum disorder.
- The systematic development of a self-regulation eHealth intervention to increase health behaviour through general practice.
- The role of the right tempoparietal junction in the elicitation of vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch
- Incorporating family function into chronic pain disability: the role of catastrophizing
- Voluntary inhibition of pain avoidance behavior: an fMRI study
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effects of transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) over the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex in healthy and neuropsychiatric samples: Influence of stimulation parameters.
- The inferential reasoning theory of causal learning: Towards a multi-process propositional account.
- Accelerated HF-rTMS protocol has a rate-dependent effect on dACC activation in alcohol-dependent patients: an open-label feasibility study
- Event rate and reaction time performance in ADHD: testing predictions from the state regulation deficit hypothesis using an ex-Gaussian model
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
Implicit and explicit measures of spider fear and avoidance behavior: examination of the moderating role of working memory capacity
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.269-276 Mark(
- Goal relevance influences performance monitoring at the level of the FRN and P3 components.
- How can clinicians detect and treat autism early? Methodological trends of technology use in research
- Personal distress and sympathy differentially influence health care professional and parents’ estimation of child procedure-related pain.
- The Implicit Relational Assessment Procedure (IRAP) as a measure of spider fear, avoidance and approach.