- Parent-child interaction in children with autism spectrum disorder and their siblings : choosing a coding strategy
- Relevance and uncertainty jointly influence reward anticipation at the level of the SPN ERP component
- The influence of social threat on pain, aggression, and empathy in women
- Maternal distress in the context of their child’s type 1 diabetes : exploring the role of adaptive maternal emotion regulation on child outcomes
- Mechanisms underlying effects of approach-avoidance training on stimulus evaluation.
- Exploring differential trial-type effects and the impact of a read-aloud procedure On deictic relational responding on the IRAP.
- Systematic review : associations between family functioning and child adjustment after pediatric cancer diagnosis : a meta-analysis
- Action-based touch observation in adults with high functioning autism : can compromised self-other distinction abilities link social and sensory everyday problems?
- The inferential reasoning theory of causal learning : towards a multi-process propositional account
- The power of goal-directed processes in the causation of emotional and other actions
- Personal distress and sympathy differentially influence health care professional and parents’ estimation of child procedure-related pain
- Attachment and effortful control : relationships with maladjustment in early adolescence
- Towards a science and practice of resilience in the face of pain
The relevance and efficacy of metacognition for instructional design in the domain of mathematics
2017) ZDM-THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON MATHEMATICS EDUCATION . 49(4). p.613-623 Mark(
- Kan het opportunity-propensity model ons helpen om de samenhang en comorbiditeit in de variantie in (a)typisch rekenen te verklaren?