- The functional-cognitive framework for psychological research: controversies and resolutions
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?
- Extremely preterm born children at very high risk for developing autism spectrum disorder.
- Emotional reactivity to valence-loaded stimuli are related to treatment response of neurocognitive therapy
- Understanding and remediating social-cognitive dysfunctions in patients with serious mental illness using relational frame theory
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: Conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: An action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
- The effects of non-suicidal self-injury on parenting behaviors: a longitudinal analyses of the perspective of the parent
- The power of a smile: stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- The inferential reasoning theory of causal learning: Towards a multi-process propositional account.
- Personal distress and sympathy differentially influence health care professional and parents’ estimation of child procedure-related pain.
- The Implicit Relational Assessment Procedure (IRAP) as a measure of spider fear, avoidance and approach.