- Child attention to pain and pain tolerance are dependent upon anxiety and attention control: An eye-tracking study
- Using indirect measurement tasks to assess the self-concept of personality : a systematic review and meta-analyses
- Anodal tDCS over the right dorsolateral prefrontal cortex modulates cognitive processing of emotional information as a function of trait rumination in healthy volunteers
- Pain anxiety and its association with pain congruence trajectories during the cold pressor task
- Author response : emotional episodes are action episodes
- Conflicts in couples : a relational needs perspective
- The decision to have an abortion from both partners’ perspectives: A dyadic analysis.
- Does sunshine prime loyal… or summer? Effects of associative relatedness on the evaluative priming effect in the valent/neutral categorization task.
- Older adults’ preferences for formal social support of autonomy and dependence in pain : development and validation of a scale
- Integration of two skeptical emotion theories: Dimensional appraisal theories and Russell’s psychological construction theory.
- The integrated theory of emotional behavior follows a radically goal-directed approach
Gene-set and multivariate genome-wide association analysis of oppositional defiant behavior subtypes in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL GENETICS PART B-NEUROPSYCHIATRIC GENETICS. 171(5). p.573-588 Mark(
- Severe psychosocial deprivation in early childhood is associated with increased DNA methylation across a region spanning the transcription start site of CYP2E1
- Examining the partially completed crossword puzzle : the nature and status of contextual behavioral science
- The effect of perceived injustice on appraisals of physical activity : an examination of the mediating role of attention bias to pain among a chronic low back pain sample