- The late positive potential: a neural marker of the regulation of emotion-based approach-avoidance actions?
- Emotionally biased cognitive processes: the weakest link predicts prospective changes in depressive symptoms
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: Conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis stress account.
- Diagnostic value of the Dutch version of the MCclean Screening instrument for BPD (MSI-BPD)
- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: Links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms.
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: An action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe.
- The effects of non-suicidal self-injury on parenting behaviors: A longitudinal analyses of the perspective of the parent.
- The impact of accelerated right prefrontal high-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) on cue-reactivity: an fMRI study on craving in recently detoxified alcohol-dependent patients.
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- Unwanted pursuit behavior after breakup: occurrence, risk factors, and gender differences
Contraceptive use in Flanders (Belgium): a comparison between a general population sample and a Turkish ethnic minority sample
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 20(4). p.283-295 Mark(
- Persoonlijkheid en (de)motivatie van kinderen en jongeren: theorie, praktijk en onderzoek van Process Communication Model