- The implicit association test outperforms the extrinsic affective Simon task as an implicit measure of inter-individual differences in attitudes
- Attention for emotional faces under restricted awareness revisited: Do emotional faces automatically attract attention?
HFA and ADHD: A direct comparison on state regulation and response inhibition
2007) JOURNAL OF CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL NEUROPSYCHOLOGY. 29(4). p.418-427 Mark(
- Assessment of attention to pain using handheld computer diaries
- Dyscalculie: overroepen of onderschat in het secundair onderwijs?
- The fear-avoidance model of musculoskeletal pain: Current state of scientific evidence
- Worry and chronic pain: A misdirected problem solving model
- Can cognitive methods be used to study the unique aspect of emotion: An appraisal theorist's answer
- The psychology of chronic pain and its management
- Antisociality, underarousal and the validity of the Concealed Information Polygraph Test
- De meerwaarde van partnerschappen in de lerarenopleiding
- The impact of maturation of brainstem inhibition on enuresis: a startle eye blink modification study with 2-year followup
- Science and psychology of pain
- De oorverdovende stilte. Omtrent pedofilie: het gepolariseerde debat voorbij
- Contingency learning without awareness: evidence for implicit control