- Evidence-based werken binnen de klinische psychologie: op zoek naar wetenschappelijke informatie
- De rol van executieve functies bij dyslexie en dyscalculie
- Does contingency awareness mediate the influence of emotional learning on the cueing of visual attention?
- The impact of one HF-rTMS session on mood and salivary cortisol in treatment resistant unipolar melancholic depressed patients
- Metacognitive prediction and evaluation skills and mathematical learning in third-grade students
Measuring attentional bias to threat in children and adolescents: a matter of speed?
2009) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 40(2). p.344-351 Mark(
- Why become more general when we can be more specific?: comment on Hollins et al. 'Perceived intensity and unpleasantness of cutaneous and auditory stimuli: an evaluation of the generalized hypervigilance hypothesis' [Pain 2009;141:215-221], and on Rollman 'Perspectives on hypervigilance' [Pain 2009;141:183-184]
- HF-rTMS treatment in medication-resistant melancholic depression: results from (18)FDG-PET brain imaging
- Classically conditioned fear responses are preserved following unilateral temporal lobectomy in humans when concurrent US-expectancy ratings are used
- Falls and catastrophic thoughts about falls predict mobility restriction in community-dwelling older people: a structural equation modelling approach
- Classification, seriation, and counting in grades 1, 2, and 3 as two-year longitudinal predictors for low achieving in numerical facility and arithmetical achievement?
- How distinctive are ADHD and RD?: results of a double dissociation study
- Autism symptoms in Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: a familial trait which correlates with conduct, oppositional defiant, language and motor disorders
- Towards an agenda for studying learning and instruction focusing on time-related competences in children
- Catastrophizing about their children's pain is related to higher parent-child congruency in pain ratings: An experimental investigation