- The attenuation of very low frequency brain oscillations in transitions from a rest state to active attention
- Three-Year-Olds' Retrospective Revaluation in the Blicket Detector Task Backward Blocking or Recovery From Overshadowing?
- Transfer of avoidance responding to a sensory preconditioned cue: Evidence for the role of S-S and R-S knowledge in avoidance learning
- Theoretical Claims Necessitate Basic Research: Reply to Gawronski, LeBel, Peters, and Banse (2009) and Nosek and Greenwald (2009)
- A single session of rTMS over the left dorsolateral prefrontal cortex influences attentional control in depressed patients
- Modulation of automatic semantic priming by feature-specific attention allocation
Dopamine transporter gene polymorphism moderates the effects of severe deprivation on ADHD symptoms: developmental continuities in gene-environment interplay
2009) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL GENETICS PART B-NEUROPSYCHIATRIC GENETICS. 150B(6). p.753-761 Mark(
- Dorsolateral prefrontal cortex and Stroop performance: tackling the lateralization
- Differentiating orienting and defensive responses to concealed information: the role of verbalization
- Threat of pain influences social context effects on verbal pain report and facial expression
- Amygdala responses to positively and negatively valenced baby faces in healthy female volunteers: influences of individual differences in harm avoidance
- Catastrophic thinking about pain as a predictor of length of hospital stay after total knee arthroplasty: a prospective study
- Failure to loose fear: the impact of cognitive load and trait anxiety on extinction
- EEG study of the mirror neuron system in children with high functioning autism
- Mastery of the counting principles in toddlers: a crucial step in the development of budding arithmetic abilities?