- Is vroeger ook beter? Over het nut van van vroegdetectie en vroegdiagnostiek van autisme
- Dynamique temporelle de l'attention émotionnelle: apports de l'imagerie cérébrale fonctionnelle
- Reaction time performance in ADHD: improvement under fast-incentive condition and familial effects
- Novel attitudes can be faked on the Implicit Association Test
- An interpersonal perspective on depression: The role of marital adjustment, conflict communication, attributions, and attachment within a clinical sample
- Studying learning processes of student teachers with stimulated recall interviews through changes in interactive cognitions
- On the predictive validity of indirect attitude measures: Prediction of consumer choice behavior on the basis of affective priming in the picture-picture naming task
- Developmental changes in error monitoring: An event-related potential study
- Development of and recovery from short- and long-term low back pain in occupational settings: A prospective cohort study
- Partial replication of a DRD4 association in ADHD individuals using a statistically derived quantitative trait for ADHD in a family-based association test
- Sociale steun binnen koppels: substantiële of verwaarloosbare genderverschillen?
- Nature of motor imitation problems in school-aged males with autism: how congruent are the error types?
- Outcome maximality and additivity training also influence cue competition in causal learning when learning involves many cues and events
Implicit and explicit self-esteem in currently depressed individuals with and without suicidal ideation
2007) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 38(1). p.75-85 Mark(
- Does negative mood influence self-report assessment of individual and relational measures? An experimental analysis