- Is treatment-resistance in unipolar melancholic depression characterized by decreased serotonin(2A) receptors in the dorsal prefrontal: anterior cingulate cortex?
How ruminative thinking styles lead to dysfunctional cognitions: evidence from a mediation model
2012) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 43(3). p.910-914 Mark(
- Placebo analgesia affects brain correlates of error processing
Longitudinal studies using a 'natural experiment' design: the case of adoptees from Romanian institutions
2012) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 51(8). p.762-770 Mark(
- Thermal detection thresholds of a delta- and C-Fibre afferents activated by brief CO2 laser pulses applied onto the human hairy skin
- Cognitieve controle over negatieve gedachten: een stand van zaken
- Time-of-day effects in arousal: disrupted diurnal cortisol profiles in children with ADHD
- Stress sensitive healthy females show less left amygdala activation in response to withdrawal-related visual stimuli under passive viewing conditions
- The hierarchical factor model of ADHD: invariant across age and national groupings?
- Parents who catastrophize about their child's pain prioritize attempts to control pain
- Temporal discounting of monetary rewards in children and adolescents with ADHD and autism spectrum disorders
- Worry and catastrophizing about pain in youth: a re-appraisal
- Effects of social context and predictive relevance on action outcome monitoring
- The default mode network and recurrent depression: a neurobiological model of cognitive risk factors
- Integration of face and voice during emotion perception: is there anything gained for the perceptual system beyond stimulus modality redundancy?