- The functional-cognitive framework for psychological research: Controversies and resolutions.
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?
- Extremely preterm born children at very high risk for developing autism spectrum disorder.
- Someone’s lurking in the dark: The role of state anxiety on atention deployment to threat-related stimuli.
- The impact of idle time in the classroom: differential effects on children with ADHD
- Change and stability in depressive symptoms in young adults with Type 1 diabetes.
- Involuntary attentional orienting in the absence of awareness speeds up early sensory processing.
- Zorgen, behoefte aan hulp en zorggebruik bij Vlaamse kinderen en jongeren van 0, 6 en 12 jaar: resultaten van de eerste bevraging
- Is conflict adaptation an illusion?
- Sister-to-sister oocyte donation: couples' experiences with regard to genetic ties
- How do we relate to each other? Children’s, parents' and donors' perspectives in sister-to-sister oocyte donation families
- 'He’s just like his mom': understandings of genetics and inheritance by parents of anonymous donor-conceived children
- Learning through instructions vs. learning through practice: flanker congruency effects from instructed and applied S-R mappings
Contraceptive use in Flanders (Belgium): a comparison between a general population sample and a Turkish ethnic minority sample
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 20(4). p.283-295 Mark(
- BDNF blood levels after non-invasive brain stimulation interventions in major depressive disorder: a systemic review and meta-analysis