- Is conflict adaptation an illusion?
- Zorgen, behoefte aan hulp en zorggebruik bij Vlaamse kinderen en jongeren van 0, 6 en 12 jaar: resultaten van de eerste bevraging
- 'He’s just like his mom': understandings of genetics and inheritance by parents of anonymous donor-conceived children
- Sister-to-sister oocyte donation: couples' experiences with regard to genetic ties
- How do we relate to each other? Children’s, parents' and donors' perspectives in sister-to-sister oocyte donation families
- About stagnation and the emperor’s new clothes
- Unwanted pursuit behavior after breakup: occurrence, risk factors, and gender differences
- BDNF blood levels after non-invasive brain stimulation interventions in major depressive disorder: a systemic review and meta-analysis
- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.
- The late positive potential: a neural marker of the regulation of emotion-based approach-avoidance actions?
- What do general practitioners think about an online self-regulation programme for health promotion?: focus group interviews
Contraceptive use in Flanders (Belgium): a comparison between a general population sample and a Turkish ethnic minority sample
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 20(4). p.283-295 Mark(
- Task-related electroencephalographic deviances in adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- The power of a smile: Stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- Emotionally biased cognitive processes: the weakest link predicts prospective changes in depressive symptoms