- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: An action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- The power of a smile: stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
- Emotional reactivity to valence-loaded stimuli are related to treatment response of neurocognitive therapy
- Accelerated HF-rTMS protocol has a rate-dependent effect on dACC activation in alcohol-dependent patients: an open-label feasibility study
- The role of the right tempoparietal junction in the elicitation of vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch
- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.
- Family communication about donor conception: a qualitative study with lesbian parents
- Goal relevance influences performance monitoring at the level of the FRN and P3 components.