- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: Conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- Whole-brain structural topology in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Preserved global - disturbed local network organization.
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- Emotional reactivity to valence-loaded stimuli are related to treatment response of neurocognitive therapy
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
- Accelerated HF-rTMS protocol has a rate-dependent effect on dACC activation in alcohol-dependent patients: an open-label feasibility study
- The role of the right tempoparietal junction in the elicitation of vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch.
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: An action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
- The effects of non-suicidal self-injury on parenting behaviors: a longitudinal analyses of the perspective of the parent
- Event rate and reaction time performance in ADHD: testing predictions from the state regulation deficit hypothesis using an ex-Gaussian model
- The systematic development of a self-regulation eHealth intervention to increase health behaviour through general practice.
- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.