- The power of a smile: stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Emotional reactivity to valence-loaded stimuli are related to treatment response of neurocognitive therapy
- The functional-cognitive framework for psychological research: controversies and resolutions
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?
- Extremely preterm born children at very high risk for developing autism spectrum disorder.
- Contingency learning tracks with stimulus-response proportion no evidence of misprediction costs
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
- Accelerated HF-rTMS protocol has a rate-dependent effect on dACC activation in alcohol-dependent patients: an open-label feasibility study
- The role of the right tempoparietal junction in the elicitation of vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch
- Understanding and remediating social-cognitive dysfunctions in patients with serious mental illness using relational frame theory
- Personal distress and sympathy differentially influence health care professional and parents’ estimation of child procedure-related pain.
- The Implicit Relational Assessment Procedure (IRAP) as a measure of spider fear, avoidance and approach.