- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- Personal distress and sympathy differentially influence health care professional and parents’ estimation of child procedure-related pain.
- The Implicit Relational Assessment Procedure (IRAP) as a measure of spider fear, avoidance and approach
- Understanding and remediating social-cognitive dysfunctions in patients with serious mental illness using relational frame theory
- The power of a smile: stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- Family communication about donor conception: a qualitative study with lesbian parents
- Goal relevance influences performance monitoring at the level of the FRN and P3 components.
- How can clinicians detect and treat autism early? Methodological trends of technology use in research
- The experimental analysis of the interruptive, interfering, and identity-distorting effects of chronic pain
- Event rate and reaction time performance in ADHD: testing predictions from the state regulation deficit hypothesis using an ex-Gaussian model
Implicit and explicit measures of spider fear and avoidance behavior: examination of the moderating role of working memory capacity
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.269-276 Mark(
- Contingency learning tracks with stimulus-response proportion no evidence of misprediction costs