- The inferential reasoning theory of causal learning: Towards a multi-process propositional account.
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: An action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
- The effects of non-suicidal self-injury on parenting behaviors: a longitudinal analyses of the perspective of the parent
- Whole-brain structural topology in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Preserved global - disturbed local network organization.
- Goal relevance influences performance monitoring at the level of the FRN and P3 components.
- Understanding and remediating social-cognitive dysfunctions in patients with serious mental illness using relational frame theory
- The power of a smile: stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- Family communication about donor conception: a qualitative study with lesbian parents
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: Conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: Links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms.
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.