- The power of a smile: stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.
- Emotional reactivity to valence-loaded stimuli are related to treatment response of neurocognitive therapy
- The functional-cognitive framework for psychological research: controversies and resolutions
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?
- Extremely preterm born children at very high risk for developing autism spectrum disorder.
- Goal relevance influences performance monitoring at the level of the FRN and P3 components.
- Understanding and remediating social-cognitive dysfunctions in patients with serious mental illness using relational frame theory
- Contingency learning tracks with stimulus-response proportion no evidence of misprediction costs
- Incorporating family function into chronic pain disability: the role of catastrophizing
- Voluntary inhibition of pain avoidance behavior: an fMRI study