- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: An action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm
- Child’s verbal ability and gender are associated with age at diagnosis in a sample of young children with autism spectrum disorder in Europe
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.
- The power of a smile: stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- Family communication about donor conception: a qualitative study with lesbian parents
- Do flexible goal adjustment and acceptance help preserve quality of life in patients with Multiple Sclerosis?
- Single-trial ERP component analysis using a spatio-temporal LCMV beam former.
- The functional-cognitive framework for psychological research: controversies and resolutions
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?
- Extremely preterm born children at very high risk for developing autism spectrum disorder.