- Family communication about donor conception: a qualitative study with lesbian parents
- Do flexible goal adjustment and acceptance help preserve quality of life in patients with Multiple Sclerosis?
- Single-trial ERP component analysis using a spatio-temporal LCMV beam former.
- Whole-brain structural topology in adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: Preserved global - disturbed local network organization.
- Goal relevance influences performance monitoring at the level of the FRN and P3 components.
- How can clinicians detect and treat autism early? Methodological trends of technology use in research
- Middle childhood support-seeking behavior during stress: Links with self-reported attachment and future depressive symptoms.
- Attachment and Effortful Control: Relationships with Maladjustment in Early Adolescence.
- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.
Implicit and explicit measures of spider fear and avoidance behavior: examination of the moderating role of working memory capacity
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.269-276 Mark(