- The inferential reasoning theory of causal learning: Towards a multi-process propositional account.
- The power of a smile: stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- Family communication about donor conception: a qualitative study with lesbian parents
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)
- Accelerated HF-rTMS protocol has a rate-dependent effect on dACC activation in alcohol-dependent patients: an open-label feasibility study
- The role of the right tempoparietal junction in the elicitation of vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch
- Event rate and reaction time performance in ADHD: testing predictions from the state regulation deficit hypothesis using an ex-Gaussian model
Implicit and explicit measures of spider fear and avoidance behavior: examination of the moderating role of working memory capacity
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.269-276 Mark(
- The systematic development of a self-regulation eHealth intervention to increase health behaviour through general practice.
- Goal relevance influences performance monitoring at the level of the FRN and P3 components.