- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Goal relevance influences performance monitoring at the level of the FRN and P3 components.
- The power of a smile: stronger working memory effects for happy faces in adolescents compared to adults
- Do flexible goal adjustment and acceptance help preserve quality of life in patients with Multiple Sclerosis?
- Single-trial ERP component analysis using a spatio-temporal LCMV beam former.
- The functional-cognitive framework for psychological research: controversies and resolutions
- Can prepared fear conditioning result from verbal instructions?
- Extremely preterm born children at very high risk for developing autism spectrum disorder.
- Unreliable yet still replicable: a comment on LeBel and Paunonen (2011)