- Pain in context: the effect of goal competition on pain-related fear and avoidance
- The processing of errors and other salient stimuli in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Automatic evaluative stimulus processing as a function of feature-specific attention allocation: new directions in measuring and changing implicit evaluations
- Vastzitten in een depressie: De vicieuze cirkel van informatieverwerking.
- Family communication about donor conception: a qualitative study with lesbian parents
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- The role of the right tempoparietal junction in the elicitation of vicarious experiences and detection accuracy while observing pain and touch
- Incorporating family function into chronic pain disability: the role of catastrophizing