- Repetitive thinking about the mother during distress moderates the link between children's attentional breadth around the mother and depressive symptoms in middle childhood
- Generalized hypervigilance in fibromyalgia: Normal interoceptive accuracy, but reduced self-regulatory capacity
- Mental imagery of positive and neutral memories: A fMRI study comparing field perspective imagery to observer perspective imagery
Older adults' attentional deployment: Differential gaze patterns for different negative mood states
2017) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 55. p.49-56 Mark(
- Exploring parental behavior and child interactive engagement: a study on children with a significant cognitive and motor developmental delay.
- Relational information moderates approach-avoidance instruction effects on implicit evaluation.
- Exploring Racial Bias in a European Country with a Recent History of Immigration of Black Africans
- The contextual malleability of approach-avoidance training effects: approaching or avoiding fear conditioned stimuli modulates effects of approach-avoidance training
- Buffer or amplifier? Longitudinal effects of social support for functional autonomy/dependence on older adults’ chronic-pain experiences.
- Spontaneous thought and goal pursuit: From functions such as planning to dysfunctions such as rumination.