- Building a family after donor conception: ethical and empirical perspectives
- Spontaneous activity in the waiting brain: a marker of impulsive choice in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder?
Cognitive training for attention-deficit/hyperactiviiy disorder: meta-analysis of clinical and neuropsychological outcomes from randomized controlled trials
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY. 54(3). p.164-174 Mark(
- Atypical neural responses to vocal anger in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Family resilience after pediatric cancer diagnosis: A systematic review.
- Congruency sequence effects and previous response times: Conflict adaptation or temporal learning?
- Internet-delivered cognitive control training as a preventive intervention for remitted depressed patients: protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Cognitive intrusion of pain: Scale development and validation.
- Introduction to the special issue on Cognitive Bias Modification: Taking a step back to move forward?
- The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis stress account.