- The effectiveness of consulting external resources during translation and postediting of general text types
- The development of shared syntax in second language learning
- Is conflict adaptation an illusion?
- Effects of bilingualism on cognition
- The influence of lexical similarities between languages on executive functioning in bilinguals
- The involvement of long-term serial-order memory in reading development: a longitudinal study
- The interaction between felt touch and tactile consequences of observed actions: An action-based somatosensory congruency paradigm
- Capturing peripersonal spatial neglect: an electronic method to quantify visuospatial processes
- Linking memory and language: Evidence for a serial-order learning impairment in dyslexia
The predictive chameleon: evidence for anticipated social action
2015) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 41(2). p.265-268 Mark(
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- Can faces prime a language?
- A validated set of tool pictures with matched objects and non-objects for laterality research
- Voluntary inhibition of pain avoidance behavior: an fMRI study
- Emotionally biased cognitive processes: the weakest link predicts prospective changes in depressive symptoms