- How to Train an Injured Brain? A Pilot Feasibility Study of Home-Based Computerized Cognitive Training
- Mapping the functional connectome in traumatic brain injury: What can graph metrics tell us?
- Computational models of cognitive control
- Understanding Behavioural Rigidity in Autism Spectrum Conditions: The Role of Intentional Control
- Emotion regulation across childhood and adolescence : evidence for a maladaptive shift in adolescence
- Effects of reward and punishment on the interaction between going and stopping in a selective stop-change task
- Cognitive control and reward
- The influence of auditory and contextual representations on visual working memory
Winning and losing : effects on impulsive action
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 43(1). p.147-168 Mark(
- The role of executive control in resolving grammatical number conflict in sentence comprehension
- What Do You Believe In? French Translation of the FAD-Plus to Assess Beliefs in Free Will and Determinism and Their Relationship with Religious Practices and Personality Traits
- Does translation involve structural priming?
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) of the inferior frontal cortex affects the 'social scaling' of extrapersonal space depending on perspective-taking ability
- An eye movement corpus study of the age of acquisition effect
- The different time course of phonotactic constraint learning in children and adults : evidence from speech errors