- When the choice is ours: context and agency modulate the neural bases of decision-making
- Effects of category learning on the stimulus selectivity of macaque inferior temporal neurons
Mislocated fixations can account for parafoveal-on-foveal effects in eye movements during reading.
2008) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY. A, HUMAN EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY. 61(8). p.1239-1249 Mark(
- Dissecting the symbolic distance effect: comparison and priming effects in numerical and nonnumerical orders
- Actions, words and numbers: a motor contribution to semantic processing?
- Attentional orienting across the sensory modalities
- Fundamenten van de psychologie
- Complex-arithmetic problem solving: Differences among Belgian, Canadian, and Chinese participants
- Cultural differences in complex addition
- Was there an error? Self-monitoring and language comprehension