- Labeled-line coding and summation coding of numerosities in prefrontal and parietal cortex
The mental representation of numerical fractions: real or integer?
2007) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 33(6). p.1410-1419 Mark(
- The mental models theory of reasoning: refinements and extensions
- Do multiplication and division strategies rely on executive and phonological working memory resources?
Visual word recognition by bilinguals in a sentence context: Evidence for nonselective lexical access
2007) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 33(4). p.663-679 Mark(
- Does the human motor system simulate Pinocchio's actions? Coacting with a human hand versus a wooden hand in a dyadic interaction
- Methodological and empirical issues when dissociating cue-related from task-related processes in the explicit task-cuing procedure
- The brain locus of interaction between number and size: A combined functional magnetic resonance Imaging and event-related potential study
- The size of the Simon effect depends on the nature of the relevant task
Short cue presentations encourage advance task preparation: A recipe to diminish the residual switch cost
2007) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 33(2). p.342-356 Mark(