- Dissociation of numerosity and duration processing in the left intraparietal sulcus: A transcranial magnetic stimulation study
- Intra- and interhemispheric number priming: Evidence for rapid integration of magnitude information between hemispheres
- Finger counting: the missing tool?
- Not all basic number representations are analog: place coding as a precursor of the natural number system
- Effects of problem size, operation, and working-memory span on simple-arithmetic strategies: differences between children and adults?
- Hebbian learning of cognitive control: Dealing with specific and nonspecific adaptation
Mislocated fixations can account for parafoveal-on-foveal effects in eye movements during reading.
2008) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY. A, HUMAN EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY. 61(8). p.1239-1249 Mark(
- When the choice is ours: context and agency modulate the neural bases of decision-making
- Actions, words and numbers: a motor contribution to semantic processing?
- Effects of category learning on the stimulus selectivity of macaque inferior temporal neurons