- Translation Methods and Experience: A Comparative Analysis of Human Translation and Post-editing with Students and Professional Translators
If you stay, it might be easier: switch costs from comprehension to production in a joint switching task
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 42. p.608-626 Mark(
- Reward anticipation modulates primary motor cortex excitability during task preparation
- Happy heart, smiling eyes: a systematic review of positive mood effects on broadening of visuospatial attention
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging study of brain activity associated with pitch adaptation during phonation in healthy women without voice disorders
- Ancestral Mental Number Lines: What Is the Evidence?
- The development of shared syntax in second language learning
- Co-activation-based parcellation of the lateral prefrontal cortex delineates the inferior frontal junction area
- Can chunk size differences explain developmental changes in lexical learning?
- Keep calm and be patient: the influence of anxiety and time on post-error adaptations