- Does translation involve structural priming?
- Toward a unified framework for research on instructions and other messages: An introduction to the special section on the power of instructions.
- The first- and second-language age of acquisition effect in first- and second-language book reading
- The role of specificity and apologies in excuse messages following train delay
- Repetitive TMS of the temporo-parietal junction disrupts participant's expectations in a spontaneous theory of mind task
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of the auditory P3 component in Parkinson's disease
Beyond trial-by-trial adaptation : a quantification of the time scale of cognitive control
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 43(3). p.509-517 Mark(
- The development of shared syntax in second language learning
- Believing androids – fMRI activation in the right temporo-parietal junction is modulated by ascribing intentions to non-human agents
- A comparison of methods to combine speed and accuracy measures of performance : a rejoinder on the binning procedure