- Understanding Behavioural Rigidity in Autism Spectrum Conditions: The Role of Intentional Control
- Emotion regulation across childhood and adolescence : evidence for a maladaptive shift in adolescence
- Computational models of cognitive control
- How to Train an Injured Brain? A Pilot Feasibility Study of Home-Based Computerized Cognitive Training
- Mapping the functional connectome in traumatic brain injury: What can graph metrics tell us?
- Modulatory effects of positive mood on cognition: lessons from attention and error monitoring.
- Action-based touch observation in adults with high functioning autism : can compromised self-other distinction abilities link social and sensory everyday problems?
- Effects of reward and punishment on the interaction between going and stopping in a selective stop-change task
Winning and losing : effects on impulsive action
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 43(1). p.147-168 Mark(
- The different time course of phonotactic constraint learning in children and adults : evidence from speech errors