- The Cumulative Effect in Sub-extraction from Subject. An Experimental Evaluation
- A study on the cognitive advantages of interpreters before training
- Errors Disrupt Subsequent Early Attentional Processes
- Shared Structuring Resources across Domains: Double task effects from linguistic processing on the structural integration of pitch sequences
- Ancestral Mental Number Lines: What Is the Evidence?
- Are individual differences in arithmetic fact retrieval in children related to inhibition?
- Cerebral and cerebellar language organization in a right-handed subject with a left temporal porencephalic cyst: An fMRI study
The impact of word prevalence on lexical decision times: evidence from the Dutch Lexicon Project 2
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 42(3). p.441-458 Mark(
- The role of cognitive and affective empathy in spouses' support interactions: an observational study
- Transcervical carotid stenting with dynamic flow reversal demonstrates embolization rates comparable to carotid endarterectomy