- Presenting GECO: An Eye-tracking Corpus of Monolingual and Bilingual Sentence Reading
- Reading a book in one or two languages? An eye movement study of cognate facilitation in L1 and L2 reading
If you stay, it might be easier: switch costs from comprehension to production in a joint switching task
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-LEARNING MEMORY AND COGNITION. 42. p.608-626 Mark(
- Cross-linguistic structural priming in multilinguals: further evidence for shared syntax
- A working memory system with distributed executive control
- Modality-independence of order coding in working memory: evidence from cross-modal order interference at recall.
- Predictive information speeds up visual awareness in an individuation task by modulating threshold setting, not processing efficiency.
- Can chunk size differences explain developmental changes in lexical learning?
- Pupil size directly modulates the feedforward response in human primary visual cortex independently of attention
- Translation Methods and Experience: A Comparative Analysis of Human Translation and Post-editing with Students and Professional Translators