- Binding by random bursts : a computational model of cognitive control
- The role of temporal predictability for early attentional adjustments after conflict
- Modulatory effects of positive mood on cognition: lessons from attention and error monitoring.
- Toward a unified framework for research on instructions and other messages: An introduction to the special section on the power of instructions.
- The time course of spatial attention shifts in elementary arithmetic
- Mental imagery of positive and neutral memories : a fMRI study comparing field perspective imagery to observer perspective imagery
Beyond trial-by-trial adaptation : a quantification of the time scale of cognitive control
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 43(3). p.509-517 Mark(
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of the auditory P3 component in Parkinson's disease
- The possible involvement of the auditory efferent system in Parkinson's disease
- Does translation involve structural priming?