- The pragmatics of intercultural and international communication
- THE PRAGMATICS OF MINORITY POLITICS IN BELGIUM
Art and the African World: A Historical Analysis of Their Interconnection
1991) JASO. Journal of the Anthropological Society of Oxford. 22(2). p.151-165 Mark(
- Nation-building, democracy, and pragmatic leadership in Kenya Nyayo ideology
- A pragmatic perspective on contact-induced language change: Dynamics in interlinguistics
- Competence in communication, a multidisciplinary approach: Bostrom, RN
- Communicator style, theory, application, and measures: Norton, R
- Political Linguistics
- Regional Report on the Medium of Instruction in Schools: Language and education in Subsaharan Africa. Hong Kong Standing Committee on Language Education and Research (SCOLAR), June 1999, 20p.
- De constructie van klassieke gevallen: Case management in de interculturele hulpverlening.