- Egypt and Syria in the fatimid, Ayyubid and Mamluk Eras VII: proceedings of the 16th, 17th and 18th International Colloquium Organized at the University of Ghent in May 2007, 2008 and 2009
The Mamluk Sultanate as a Military Patronage State: household politics and the case of the Qalāwūnid bayt (1279-1382)
2013) JOURNAL OF THE ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL HISTORY OF THE ORIENT. 56(2). p.189-217 Mark(
- Ritual, politics and the city in Mamluk Cairo: the Bayna l-Qasrayn as a dynamic lieu de mémoire, 1250-1382
- The Mamluk empire
- The career and the Seal of Bulālum, doorkeeper of the Ebabbar temple at Sippar
- Etty Hillesum in discours
- The role of human interference on the channel shifting of the Karkheh River in the Lower Khuzestan plain (Mesopotamia, SW Iran)
- 'Humanity's Secret Code': Bonhoeffer and Hillesum and the new science of political theology
- Etty Hillesum and the integral spirituality of dialogue: explorations with Martin Buber
- The life of dialogue: Etty Hillesum and Martin Buber
- The guard who molested gentlemen … a letter ana awīlē, from the Ur-Utu archive
- Qalāwūnid discourse, elite communication and the Mamluk cultural matrix: interpreting a 14th-century panegyric
- Nehemiah as a 'Court Jew'
- Driemaal is scheepsrecht: drievoud in de Hebreeuwse Bijbel
- Anachronism and eurocentrism: how to analyse the style of the Hebrew bible?