- Epigenetic sampling effects : nephrectomy modifies the clear cell renal cell cancer methylome
- Performance indicators for a circular economy : a case study on post-industrial plastic waste
- Recent developments in antibacterial and antifungal chitosan and its derivatives
- Engineering the metabolism of Starmerella bombicola for the production of tailor-made glycolipids
- Antimicrobial and Insecticidal : cyclic lipopeptides and hydrogen cyanide produced by plant-beneficial Pseudomonas strains CHA0, CMR12a, and PCL1391 contribute to insect killing
- Revealing the influence of glucocorticoid treatment on the excretion of anabolic-androgenic steroids in horses through in vitro digestive simulations and an in vivo case study
- Using policy discourses to open up the conceptual space of farm education : inspiration from a Belgian farm education network
- On constitutive functions for hindered settling velocity in 1-D settler models: Selection of appropriate model structure
- Full-scale direct contact membrane distillation (DCMD) model including membrane compaction effects
- Elucidation and visualization of solid-state transformation and mixing in a pharmaceutical mini hot melt extrusion process using in-line Raman spectroscopy
Closed hydroponic systems : operational parameters, root exudates occurrence and related water treatment
2017) REVIEWS IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND BIO-TECHNOLOGY. 16(1). p.59-79 Mark(
- Epigenetica: Heeft onze levensstijl impact op de gezondheid van onze kleinkinderen.
- Eggs of Ephestia kuehniella and Ceratitis capitata, and motile stages of the astigmatid mitesTyrophagus putrescentiaeand Carpoglyphus lactis as factitious foods for Orius spp.
- How far have plasticizers and additives penetrated our aquatic environment?
- Exposure to DDT and its metabolites from khat ( Catha edulis ) chewing: Consumers risk assessment from southwestern Ethiopia