- Performance indicators for a circular economy : a case study on post-industrial plastic waste
- Recent developments in antibacterial and antifungal chitosan and its derivatives
- Epigenetica: Heeft onze levensstijl impact op de gezondheid van onze kleinkinderen.
- Eggs of Ephestia kuehniella and Ceratitis capitata, and motile stages of the astigmatid mitesTyrophagus putrescentiaeand Carpoglyphus lactis as factitious foods for Orius spp.
- Metabolic engineering of micronutrients in crop plants
- How far have plasticizers and additives penetrated our aquatic environment?
- Exposure to DDT and its metabolites from khat ( Catha edulis ) chewing: Consumers risk assessment from southwestern Ethiopia
- Staple crops biofortified with increased vitamins and minerals: considerations for a public health strategy
- Formation of 3-chlorotyrosine by use of hypochlorite in food
Crossing boundaries : the importance of cellular membranes in industrial biotechnology
2017) JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY. 44(4). p.721-733 Mark(