Consumer motivation for eating fresh vegetables: comparing Poland and Belgium
2004) POLISH JOURNAL OF HUMAN NUTRITION AND METABOLISM = ZYWIENIE CZLOWIEKA I METABOLIZM. 31(Suppl. 2). p.227-233 Mark(
- SOD polymorphism in the Xiphinema americanum-group (Nematoda: Longidoridae)
- AFLP-based identification procedures for woody ornamentals.
- Molecular evaluation of a collection of rose species and cultivars by AFLP, ITS, rbcL and matK.
- On the mechanism of glycoside hydrolysis by the family GH-90 phage P-22 tailspike protein
- Cell cycle genes as markers to study the ontogeny of nematode feeding sites in plant roots
- A new approach to admissible alternatives in interval decision making
- Effect of linseed feeding at similar linoleic acid levels on the fatty acid composition of double-muscled Belgian Blue young bulls
- Organisation of knowledge transfer in agricultural policy analysis
- Task allocation and human resource management at glasshouse holdings in Flanders