- Water balance of rubber soils in East Thailand.
- Mineral deposition on a forest in an area of intensive animal breeding in Belgium
- Lipid composition of beef in relation to feeding, nutrition and technology.
- Typology and transaction costs of agri-environmental policies. European agriculture facing the 21st century in a global context.
- Experiences as evaluator of 5b and Leader Programmes in Belgium: Identification of bottlenecks
Comparison of the effect of X-ray and electron beam irradiation on the microbiological quality of foodstuffs
1999) FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY-LEBENSMITTEL-WISSENSCHAFT & TECHNOLOGIE. 32(6). p.372-376 Mark(
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial of vitamin A in Mozambican children hospitalized with non-measles acute lower respiratory tract infections
- The zinc finger protein A20 inhibits TNF-induced NF-kappa B-dependent gene expression by interfering with an RIP- or TRAF2-mediated transactivation signal and directly binds to a novel NF-kappa B-inhibiting protein ABIN.
- Identification of caspases that cleave presenilin-1 and presenilin-2 - Five presenilin-1 (PS1) mutations do not alter the sensitivity of PS1 to caspases.
- Alzheimer's disease associated presenilin 1 interacts with HC5 and ZETA, subunits of the catalytic 20S proteasome.