- The synthesis of N-hydroxyisoindolines by reverse-Cope chemistry.
- In situ net mineralization rates in a heterogeneous mixed deciduous forest receiving elevated N deposition.
- Clover saponins as methane inhibitors and their effect on rumen N utilisation effficiency as studied in vitro and in vivo.
- The use of ozone in a high density recirculation system for rotifers
- Bron van eeuwig leven
- Determinants of competitiveness in the South African agro-food and fibre complex
- Characterisation of smallholders' livestock production and marketing strategies in semi-arid areas of Tanzania.
- Sensory segments in preference for plain chocolate across Belgium and Poland
- A (recursive) multiple objective approach to analyse changes in the utility function of farmers due to policy reforms.
Consumer valuation of short marketing channels for fresh food trough laddering
2001) JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL FOOD & AGRIBUSINESS MARKETING. 12(1). p.41-69 Mark(