- Fertilization abnormalities and pronucleus size asynchrony after intracytoplasmic sperm injection are related to oocyte postmaturity
- On-line estimation of the maximum specific growth rate of nitrifiers in activated sludge systems.
- A simplified mixed-culture biofilm model
- The various forms of soil boron: importance, effect of soil characteristics and plant availability
Effect of 20-hydroxyecdysone agonist, tebufenozide, on pre- and post-diapause larvae of Dendrolimus pini (L.) (Lep., Lasiocampidae).
1999) JOURNAL OF APPLIED ENTOMOLOGY-ZEITSCHRIFT FUR ANGEWANDTE ENTOMOLOGIE. 123(3). p.151-157 Mark(
- Isolation of the LEMMI9 gene and promoter analysis during a compatible plant-nematode interaction
- 6,7-Dioxygenated and 5, 6, 7-Trioxygenated Coumarins from Pterocaulon polystachium.
- Synthesis of 2-acyl-3-chloropyrroles: Application to the synthesis of the trail pheromone of the ant Atta texana.
- Bushiness in Gerbera jamesonii: Abnormal shoot development during micropropagation.
- 17th International Congress of Heterocyclic Chemistry, August 1 - 6th, 1999, PO 484, Vienna, Austria, C. Stevens, M. Gallant, N. De Kimpe, Use of 1-Phosphono-2-aza-1,3-dienes for the Synthesis of Azaheterocyclic Phosphonates