- Reducing bushiness in micropropagated Gerbera.
- Applicability of sniffing team observations: experience of field measurements.
- In vitro extractability of calcium, iron, and zinc in finger millet and kidney beans during processing.
Cadmium variability in leaves of a Salix fragilis: simulation and implications for leaf sampling.
2001) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF FOREST RESEARCH-REVUE CANADIENNE DE RECHERCHE FORESTIERE. 31(2). p.313-321 Mark(
- A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial of vitamin A in severe malaria in hospitalised Mozambican children.
- Activated sludge monitoring with combined respirometric-titrimetric measurements.
- Combined nitrate and titrimetric measurements for identification of the denitrification process: In calibration of ASM's for BNR systems.
- Probabilistic environmental risk assessment
- Determining environmental standards using bootstrapping, Bayesian and maximum likelihood techniques: a comparative study
- Benzene, toluene, ethyl benzene and xylenes in ambient air and Pinus sylvestris L. needles: a comparative study between Belgium, Hungary and Latvia.