Labelling, detection and traceability of GMOs.
2002) Cerevisiae-Belgian Journal of Brewing and Biotechnology. 27(1. p.38-40 Mark(
- Effectiveness of some recent antimicrobial packaging concepts
- Characterization of soil organic matter fractions from grassland and cultivated soils via C content and delta C-13 signature.
- Nitrous oxide emissions from an ultisol of the humid tropics under maize-groundnut rotation.
- Kyoto protocol: carbon sequestration in Belgian grasslands.
- Chemical characteristics of Malian and Belgian solid waste composts.
- Heavy metal concentrations in the spiders Pirata piraticus (Clerck, 1757) and Clubiona phragmitis (C.L. Koch, 1843) along the Scheldt Estuary (Belgium).
- Kleine, heilzame deeltjes.
- Modelling the N mineralization of vegetable root residues and green manures using the (bio)chemical composition.
- Nitrate extraction from fresh plant material by means of a methanol: water extraction solution.